Arrange Marriage

I would just choose to die then marry you.❞

I stand up after Taehyung broke the hug

We we're still holding hands.
"Be careful Jennie. Remember, I love you so so so much."

"I love you too."
And I slowly turn around and our interwine hands are slowly releasing.

I don't know if this is the last day that I can hear with you saying 'i love you. But if this is the last word, Then it is worth it.

I was staring blankly at nothing while waiting infront of our school.

A car appeared infront of me.
"Jennie, Sorry. I'm late." Kai got off his car and opened the door for me.

He doesn't even know how much I hate going inside of his car, I don't what might happen.

I head inside, still staring blankly.
"Are you okay?" I flinched when he touches my shoulder, looking through my dull eyes.

"Y-yeah, Just hungry."

"Then let's have a dinner, then I'll drop you at your father's house." Then we drive off.

He took me at the restaurant where my father set a date for me for the first time with him before.

It was the top 2 most expensive and fancy restaurant in the whole Korea. Which is located in Seoul.

Taehyung promise me that this place would be our first dine date.

"Come and take a seat." He pulled the chair for me. I just sit there with my uneasy face.

"Is something bothering you, Just tell me." He was slowly touching my hands, and I quickly back away.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I said, trying to look away.

We we're eating silently and the food seems to taste like nothing.

The guard open the big door for the both of us. Letting us in.

"Kim Jongin!" Father went to him, and tap him in the shoulder greeting him like a man.

"I'll head first." I said, not looking at the both of them.

Kai's P.O.V
Jennie walk upstairs not looking at our way.

Just wait for another day, And you will be forever mine, Kim jennie.

"Can we have talk, Mr. kim?" I asked, while we are heading at his office.

"Actually, I have something to say to you too." We arrive to his office, we sat the couch while a maid comes inside, and put a tea infront.

An envelope was put at the top of the table also. "Would you like to be first?"

I said, and he just nod.
"So, You and Jennie known each other for the past few years. So I'm sure the you both are very close to each other."

I wish. She just treated me like her brother.

"Take a look at this." He handed me the envelope, While I open it.

A smirk appeared at my face.
Finally, after waiting for few years.

"Really, Mr. Kim? You'll allow me to marry your daughter?"

He nod, patting my shoulder smiling.
"Yes. So what are you gonna say to me?"

I was about to tell him about Kim Taehyung and about jennie. But seems that my plan changed.

"Well, Since me and Jennie will get married in a few days, after our marriage, I want to fly to another country with Jennie and start a new life with her." I said. He was thinking for a minutes, and finally spoked.

"Why not? It's a good idea." I thought convincing this old man would be hard. But I didn't think it would be that easy for a few words to let him agree.

"I know Jennie won't agree. So how can we pursue her?" He asked. I already have a plan. I just wish it would go smoothly as I plan.

"I can handle that matter." We stand up.

"It's already late. We should rest." Then I left. Just you wait, Kim jennie.

You are mine, no matter how much problems I face.

I said, looking at her running inside her room. She must have heard our conversation.

Good, So that she knows.

. . .