•Black•

Hurting someone is as easy as throwing a stone, But do you have any idea how far and deep can that stone go?

❝Hurting someone is as easy as throwing a stone, But do you have any idea how far and deep can that stone go?❞

I FOLLOWED THEIR car and they stoped near the hospital.

After a few minutes, She was fine. It was a relief. The maids that helped her earlier approached me.

"Mr. Kim. Ms. Jen's father still don't know what happened to her. And only her most trusted assistant know about her condition." The maid said, expressionless.

The doctor head out of jennies room and head to us.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim." He offered his hands to me and I took it.

"I don't want to talk about Ms. Jennie's condition right now. And I am her personal doctor that was taking care of her condition."

"She said to keep it a secret, only her secretary and me knows this." Then he left.

My fist balled. I heard a click sound of heel walking towards us.

A woman in a blond hair, her hair was tied up into a ponytail, and her outfit is very formal.

With white blouse inside, black coat, black skirt and a red heels.

She passed us, more like she ignored us and head to jennie's ward.

Probably her secretary. Even her secretary acts like her.

I head inside and saw jennie laying in a bed.

I also saw her secretary, sitting at the couch not looking at me.

"She always have a migraine headache. And it started when you showed." I was just standing at the side of Jennie's bed, looking at her.

She had a migraine headache.
"Yes, she had. And it's getting worse and worse."

She stands up and look deadly at my eyes.

"Get the shit out of here before she wakes up." She said, With a dark aura.

I just sigh, I don't have any plan to fight with a secretary. So before I left, I faced her again.

"Tell her that I'm sorry..For what I did." Then I left, I know sorry is a simple word. But sorry for me means alot.

I OPENED MY EYES after he left.
"I didn't know you have that aura. Yuna." She face me again, and bowed.