•Wild Rose•

She looks like Daisy
But smiles like a wild rose.

WE DROVE QUITELY totally uncomfortable

WE DROVE QUITELY totally uncomfortable. My phone rang breaking the silence.

"Hello?"

"Let's have another dinner, I just miss jennie, That's all. Also hearing what just happened to her makes me worry so much." When did they even get so close to each other.

"That is not my choice, But I'll pursue her." Then I hang up.

I can feel her looks at me, Confuse.
"Mom wants to have another dinner with us. Uhh--um..Couse she miss you." I can't tell my identity yet.

"Be honest with me..Who are you--" I cut her off.

"I'm your childhood Bestfriend. So stop asking." She pouted and lay back on the seat. I have to even though it's cringe.

I heard her mumbled but can't understand a thing until we arrive at our family's mansion.

Then we head inside.

She unknowingly cling to me, Looking around. We heard a click of a heels, I already knew who was the owner of it.

"Jennie! Oh my god. Are you okay? What happened?" Mom hold both of her hands, Worry in her eyes.

Jennie was smiling forcedly. She feel uncomfortable again, meeting people.

"She had an amnesia." Mom gasped to what I just said and turn to jennie again.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim." She bowed politely, Smiling.

"Call me sister. I feel old. Come on! Let's hang out at the living room." She pulled Jennie's hand towards the big modern living room and they started to talked.

I just let them talked, While sipping at my coffee. I pulled my phone out casually and just scroll to some media.

"Aunty." I took a peak at the blonde woman who kiss my mom's cheek before turning her attention to me.

Tsk, It's my annoying obsessed cousin.

(I changed sana's identity)

My attention came to jennie who's now furrowing her eyebrow to Sana.

Familiar to her again. But they only meet when we dinner, They don't even talked to each other.

"Nice to meet you again, Kim Jennie." Sana offered a hand to her, But jennie didn't take it but just look at it.

"You have glitters on your hand. I actually don't like glitters." She's low-key still savage but I think she didn't mean to.

Sana probably shop to some clothes again, Like she always do to impressed me.

"But I do have wipes and alcohol on my bag--" she was cut off while she was finding something on her Chanel bag.

"That is very rude of you. But we have only met three times--" my eyebrows furrowed, if I'm correct, We only had a dinner here two times.

Sana looked at me nervously and again spoke.

"I-i mean, Two times...I still didn't eat, Probably hungry." She nervously fan herself using her hand.

They did meet three times. I glared at Sana making her flinched.

"Taehyung, Can you help me in the kitchen? I really need someone." I groaned but just stand up.

Sana is there, Why don't she asked her instead--Mom pulled me.

I wanna stay~~

JENNIE PUT HER HAND in her lap, innocently.

Sana sat down, Leaning at the couch while sitting like a brat.

"You are so fake, tell me. Why did you still come back? You have your Jackson." Sana started, She knows that jennie lose her memories that's why she thought that it's her showtime to V.

Jennie's eyes spike.
"I may lost my memories but I'm still Kim Jennie, My attitude is still there." Jennie took a cup of coffee, And took a sip.

"I hate fake people." She mumbled but Sana knows that jennie heard her.

"Don't worry, Your more fake that even china refused to accept that they made you." Sana's bloods boil.

Jennie's right, She lose her memories but her attitude didn't.

"Your not suited to be with V. He's mine." Sana spoke, throwing glares at her.

But her glares are nothing to her.
Jennie took a cup that she was sipping earlier.

"This is my cup of care.." then she suddenly turn it upside down.

"Oh and look, It's fucking empty." Sana suddenly grab a cup and threw it at her but jennie was fast so she stand up.

The cup was spilled in the couch.

"SANA!" Taehyung saw what just happened. He furiously stomped his feet at the gold tiles and was about to grab her neck when jennie stopped him.

Taehyung saw his jennie's lips curved into a smirked.

'She looks like a daisy, But smiles like a wild rose.' Taehyung thought, And can't help smirking also.

Her touch makes him calmed down.
"I don't want to asked what happened here, But Sana Minotazaki. You disappoint me." Taehyung's mom was standing straightly looking at Sana with those eyes.

"A-aunty. She started--" she was cut off when V's mom ignore her and head to jennie.

"Are you hurt again? I'm very sorry, Jennie my dear." Sana turned her head at the back.

Seeing her aunty and V comforting jennie makes her hate jennie even more.

.  .  .
Rose and Jhope's birthday is coming ya'll!

Support me by just voting in every chapter, Kamsamnida!

Rose birthday is in feb 11 💜
While jhope is in feb 18 ❤️