•Meeting•

Nice to meet you again, But it's sad to feel that you don't feel the same

❝Nice to meet you again, But it's sad to feel that you don't feel the same❞

I PARK MY CAR and head inside the private cafè. As I push the glass door a cling we're heard.

I saw someone that looks like a secretary. I approached her, and sat infront of her.

"I am secretary Chou, Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." She stands up to make a handshake. I gladly took it.

She sat down again.
"I am sent by the boss of KT Inc. we release the new top cellphone. Our company heard that the KL Inc. is very interested by making another technology."

The KT inc.
If I remember, That's the Kim's technologies company...It's her father's company.

So she's only here in Seoul.
I smiled, and spoke.
"Let me introduce myself, I am Kim Taehyung, the KL Inc. son." She just nod, and took something out.

She handed me a brown envelope.
"My job here is only to meet the future boss in KL Inc. and the boss of KT inc, Mr. Kim's daughter, is assigned by her own father to talk to you." She stands up, and bowed for the last time.

And left.
It's my chance to meet her then.

I KNOCK TWO TIMES at the door, But no response. I'm outside her office. I was about to knock again when I heard her spoke.

"Knock three times before coming in." I did what she said and finally she said. "Come in."

I open the door, she didn't look up to me.

"Long time no see, Ms. Kim Jennie."
She finally looked up to me, with a shocked expression on her face.

Damn, This bitch has gotten pretty.

I can't help but to smirked at her reaction

"A famous model in the whole world, and a top 1 business in Korea..." A smirked creep at her face at what I said.

"Oh honey, I didn't even know you've been investigating me. I didn't know your that interested in me." I don't know why I missed her voice.

...hell, naw~ I didn't even missed her a bit. Half of me says I missed her but also half of me says I only missed her for revenge.

Three words are not enough. She cheated. She starts the game.

Then let me continue this wonderful game.

"Let's get down to business, I only came here since my father said so. He's interested in your companies new released cellphone." I sat calmly infront of her. And I swing the swivel chair.

She sit straight up, and looked through my eye, but immediately broke it.

We talked and talked about the new released phone, and some stuff about a boring phone.

The way she speaks and the way she explained to me everything is very smart, and it makes me look like I'm the dumb one.

A knock we're heard on a door.
"Come in."

"Ma'am, A coffee for the both of you. It's your favorite, Cappuccino."

She gave a signal, and the same secretary that I met at the café came in and put the coffee down at her table.

Her office is breathtaking, I didn't pay too much attention earlier, I just notice it.

She drank her coffee not giving any glance at me and her secretary.

And after that her secretary left.
"Long time no see." I said, She just smiled.

She sigh, while she put her coffee down.

"Look, I'm sorry--"

"Sorry? For what, For cheating?"

"I.Didn't.Cheat!" She slammed her coffee down the table spilling some.

"And just let me--"
I stood up, and turn my back to her.

"Just wait and see, This game is officially started." Giving her a cold back stare and left.

. . .