Falling inlove with a nerd

EDITED;

I think falling in love with a nerd
Is the best choice i made in my life.

I can't take my eyes off him

I can't take my eyes off him. He's alone sitting near the trash can eating his food silently with his black hood and thick black glasses on.

For me, He's still the cutest of all.

Me and my friends are talking until I'm not anymore bothered by Taehyung.

*CRASH*

All the attention was disturbed with a loud crash near.

Them again, I stand up calmly and walked elegantly, showing some of my stomach skin. "Another fight i guess." Lisa cracked her knuckles while Jisoo and Rose giggled.

Baekhyun was about to punch Taehyung in the face when i cleared my throat. He stopped and look at me in the eyes.

"Oh hi, you look amazing as always." Baekhyun said, complementing me with his best famous fake smile.

Kai's friends always bullies others and all i could do is just always do the talking-peace-offering to stop.

I ignored his presence and squat down at Taehyung.

He has a bruise on his mouth, and his black hoodie was already stained.

My heart ache seeing him like this. I don't know why i like this type of a boy who wears ugly brace and thick glasses.

Maybe he's just special and different to others.

He's quite, doesn't care about what's happening around him and i know he's kind.

He already helped me once or twice. He's secretly helping me. Not like other boys who only like my looks, money and status.

"Are you going to help that piece of sh*t? Jen, Seriously, man!" I reached for him and he held into it.

I squeezed his hands and i suddenly let go, making him fall to the ground again.

I'm always doing this, making me suffer with my wrong choices. Not only me but also him.

I have to, Because my father really likes Kai, and they we're Kai's friends.

If they know that i'm interested at Taehyung, They will ruin his highschool life.

I stand up once again and turned to them.

"You better stay away from me." i whispered while my head is down low.

"Huh?" Baekhyun's face got closer to mine. He fell to the ground with a red mark on his face. I slapped him, the way i want to.

"I just don't like others getting close to me." I made my way out, followed by the three.

I got my hands dirty. I reached for my sanitizer.

Why do i have to suffer like this, But i do know that Taehyung is suffering more than me.

"Please let me be alone for now."

At school rooftop
This is where me and Taehyung first met and this is the place where i fell in love with a nerd.

I felt someone sat down beside me, how i miss this presence. I didn't waste any seconds and immediately hugged him tight.

He buried his face at the crook of my neck while i smell his soft and marshmallow scent.

"I miss your strawberry scent." his voice brings shiver through my spine.

"Only you can make my name sounds beautiful." i smiled.

I fell inlove with a nerd, yes.
I just did.

...