•Fresh memories•

...becouse every pictures tells a story

TAEHYUNG POKE HIS MEAT while he keeps sighing

TAEHYUNG POKE HIS MEAT while he keeps sighing. His mom seems to notice him.

"Is everything fine?" His mom asked, Putting her fork down to grab a cup of water.

And she do knows that he's not fine. She's not stupid, she knows that.

Her son just looked up at her and turn his attention on his plate and continue to poke his meat again.

Jennie laugh awkwardly to distract the man's mom. "I'm full, aunty."

"That's great then. I'll also show you--" jennie cut her off with wide eyes.

"Actually, I'm also tired. I'm really sorry aunty." She said, trying to sound pity. Heaven knows how jennie doesn't even wanted to come here. 

She just come becouse she doesn't want Taehyung's mom to find out what happened.

"Oh, is that it? Okay, I understand. Eat well okay? Your getting thinner these days." Jennie smiled forcedly and nod.

"Taehyung, Drop her off. Make sure she come home safe and sound. And if not, Don't even think about coming home." Taehyung's mom glared while hugging jennie.

Sometimes, V would always thought.
'Am I really her son?'

He stand up, And turned his back.
Leaving first.

"That kid." She sigh, before facing the woman beside her.

Jennie, please be honest you do know that these past few days, my son wasn't even talking to me that much. So tell me, what does really happened between the two of you?"

Her question took jennie by surprised.
'He isn't?'

She was hesitating, Should she be honest?

..in the end she did. She can't lie not like before, Jennie wasn't even having a second thought to lie.

The lies will slip out of her mouth easily, Like it was true, Like it wasn't even a lie.

You can even call her the most best actress when it comes to lying.

"I like you...But what you did is wrong, Honey. I can see that he's moves are showing how he really loves you, But when he starts to do something to you, Is also wrong. Very wrong."

The way V's mom's eyes got soft and gentle makes jennie Pity her.

*Sigh*

"Young love. Anyways, Get home safely, And...I think you should talk to him, Tell me if he did something to you again. I'll punch him straight on the face." Jennie just laugh and hug back.

Then she left to go the Taehyung's car.
As soon as she closes the door, she immediately spoke.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. I know I did something stupid. Now.." She reach for his hands and squeezed it.

He was again to back his hand away even though he doesn't want to, but jennie grip on his big hands more.

And God knows how he's melting inside.

"..please, Can you forgive me?" And..He just lost it. :\

He just did. He was about to speak when jennie already break the skin contact between them.

She put her disappointed face on and turn her head at the side. Watching the fountain outside the mansion.

Then he just drove the car just forgetting what he was about to said.

They arrived at the highway, The way he drives was slowly and relaxing. And he loves it at this moment becouse be always do this.

Jennie opened the window and closes her eyes. The air just blew her hair, and for the man beside her, Was just watching the brunette woman. More like admiring her.

The way her dark brown hair dances perfectly, accompanied by the winds.

The way she closes her eyes and smile. He little smile is just like a cute kid that was kissed by her parents on the forehead.

The way she was looking so beautifully, He wasn't bothered, He's mind wasn't thinking anything, just her. Only her.

He stopped the car in the middle of the highway since they are only at V's V.I.P road.

"I forgive you, And...Have you already thought the answer to my confession to you?" Jennie turn her head to him.

She never even thought about it.
"I don't even know why, there are millions of women in the world, millions are single, But why you?.."

"Becouse your Kim Jennie, My Nini." Suddenly, Thoughts came rushing at her head, She winced in pain.

A girl was running, Chased by a man.
A boy catch a the girl when she jump from the wall. They are probably cutting classes again,
A boy pushed the swing, while the girl was just enjoying it.

"I love you, Nini."
"I love you, TaeTae."

And that boy and girl, Was them.

She looked at Taehyung with tears at the side of her eyes...

She finally remember all, It was a fresh memories for her.

"I already remember all..." She mumbled between her sobs, Enough for Taehyung to hear.

.  .  .