•Our story•

❝Our story might not be as good as others, But at least, We have our own.❞

I TAP MY FEET AT THE GROUND waiting for the man that wants to meet me

Jackson and I already broke up, He said that I will find someone better and said that he loves me. But he knows that I'm not happy at our relationship.

So he let me go, Becouse he loves me. His parents also need him in other country which is china, He's Family needs him in their company.

So he left. I pulled my phone out.

Nini✨
Yah! Where are you?

Then I put my phone back at my pocket while I rub my hands together to make warmth. It's freezing cold at the top of the rooftop, and here I am. Waiting for him for a thousand decades.

This is where I first met him, In this school building..I was harassed here but then he came.

And things happen. I don't even know why he wants to meet me here.

My phone beeped so I took it out, It's already 9:59 pm. That's why it's freezing cold.

TaeTae💫
It's almost 10:00 just you wait.

Aish, He's really--The light turn off. Like all the lights here in this school.

Then the light came back. I didn't noticed this before, It was beautiful.

I approached them and take a good look, It was our memories

I approached them and take a good look, It was our memories. My unnie's and his friends was also there.

Then someone touch my shoulder, making me flinch.

I turn my head at the back, and saw Taehyung, Dressed in a black suit.

(The picture below was the there clothes)

"Yah! Stop scaring me like that!" I yelled, Holding my chest while still breathing.

After I returned my breath, I opened my eyes. He was still staring at me. I wave my hands infront of him.

What's his problem, Why is he even looking at me weirdly.

He took something out of his pocket, And kneel down.

Wait--...
"Marry me." He's eyes we're shimmering like the stars tonight, And the ring caught my attention.

It was beautiful. Very beautiful.
It was a star ring.

This can't be happening right? The man Infront of me is proposing to me.

He's not asking, Then I'll answer the right answer then.

"No..."

He's shoulders stiffened and a year fell to the side of his eye. He stand up and turned his back to me.

But before he could even leave, I already ran to him and hugged him tightly. I buried myself at his back, inhaling his scent.

I also felt the way he stiffened.
"No becouse I'll kiss you first before I say 'Yes'." I turn him around and pulled his neck down. Then I plant a kiss in his lips before answering him.

"I will." Then after that I felt his big hands grip on my waist and carried me before kissing me back.

After a few minutes of kissing we finally stopped catching our breaths.

This moment is happening, This is it. The moment that I was waiting for.

"Right, The ring." He put me down and took my left hand before wearing the beautiful ring to mine.

"I'll be the moon, and you'll be my star. Remember that." I smiled at what he just said and took a good look at the ring.

" I smiled at what he just said and took a good look at the ring

He got my size right. And it fits perfectly. I hug him again, Before saying the three words and eight letters.

"I love you." I felt his soft lips pressed against my head.

"I love you too, My demon."

The End

~~~
Actually it's still not the End..

Thank you for supporting the "Demon's love" !!

Thank you for also reaching thousands of viewed and hundreds of stars!

Saranghe! I hope that you'll still read my new book, which is "My boo" jinsoo.

Btw, The girl at the top is what I really look like. The way I dressed is also the same at her.

Saranghe!!!!
💜💜💜