•Leaving again•

❝I have to. Even though I don't want to.❞

THE THOUGHT OF LEAVING again is hunting me again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE THOUGHT OF LEAVING again is hunting me again. It keeps bothering me.

Why am I even upset and thinking about this so hard. I can't even fall asleep just for this.

I will also need to leave the people that I'm close with, I love them.

I have to leave again. Leave him. Besides, I came back only to make things clearer and to make my heart contented.

But, what the heck is wrong with my heart. It's still aching. I put my both palm in my face, sighing heavily.

I remember my deal with kai. Yes, Taehyung and me talked things out. But I didn't mentioned our deal.

Flashback.

I kicked the door opened, making the door fell. I'm in his house right now.

I really wanna go back. But he planned this really well. Everything is planned perfectly.

Our flight here, And I can't even make my own passport becouse I was blocked in every airport in States.

And it's all becouse of him. That's why I can't leave states. I saw him run downstairs and he head at the living room.

I just sat at the couch, crossing my legs and arms.

"Yah! I need to go back to Korea! My father needs me!" I screamed at his face, he didn't even flinch. He's already used to it anyways.

"I know that's one of your excuses again just to come back in Korea, And I know how your dad is doing. He didn't even texted me." He said, expressionless.

"Look, How about a deal. I will come back in Korea to talk things out with Taehyung. And if it's all done. I'm going back here again."

I saw his lips curved in the side. That disgusting smirked that I hate. I know he has a evil planned again.

"And since you already have your own deal. I will have mine also. Fair enough." He leaned to the couch and crossed his legs.

"You can talked things out with him, But don't mention our deal. But, if you mentioned our deal, Then you'll be married with me." he smiled, but still looking at me.

And yes, I didn't know that he even followed me back in Korea, and That's why I beat him like there's no tomorrow.

His face was swollen but he was okay after a few weeks. I sit up and opened my window. Probably Appa is talking to him right now.