•Talked it out•

❝So, That's the reason why my heart is still screaming for you desperately.❞

JENNIE'S HEELS CLICKED on her office room. She keeps walking back and forth.

She keeps blaming herself and even scolding that she's so dumb.

Taehyung was sitting at the couch, watching her peaceful state. He's kinda worried about a little thing that would harm jennie.

And he's so confused. He should hate her, right? But why, Why is he worried every single thing that connects about her.

Same for the girl, She shouldn't care about him. But she does. Her hand flinch, but she was still sleeping.

Taehyung seems to noticed so he stand up and approach Jennie's bed. He hold her hand when she notice that Jennie's forehead is sweating.

"No, D-don't come near..Me." she mumbled, He let his ear closer to her mouth while she speak again.

"I supposed...To. hate you. But--" after that she stopped. Making him frown more.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I know, it's weird. Talking to a person who's asleep, But maybe he can now know what she really wants and what's her real purpose.

"...You keep pushing me, Your--pushing me to love you again." His eyes widened he back away and he didn't saw the vase at his back.

The vase crashed waking her up, shocked. She saw Taehyung with wide eyes.

And she knows what she just said. Earning a low--.

"Shit."

"Stupid, stupid, I'm stupid. Why the heck am I  even talking in my sleep." She mumbled, hitting her head lightly.

A knock made her stop.
"Come in." The door opened and her secretary appeared.

"Mr. Kim wants to see you. I try to shoo him away, But he insisted staying. He also said that he won't leave until he sees you." Yuna said, closing her eyes the whole time.

She is controlling her anger. And jennie knows that.

"No need to shoo him away, I'll just go." Yuna nodded and bowed before she left.

Jennie also head downstairs, and saw him. Sitting at the couch like a boss. And yes, he is.

But this isn't his company. And he will never be. It was easy to spot him since out of all the employee's what jennie have.