•Forgotten•

Where does thoughts go when they are forgotten? Couse I wanna bring them back to you.

I WAS SITTING OUTSIDE the emergency room, After a few hours the door opened making me stand like a flash, Even though I'm tired

The doctor remove his mask and gloves. And he sighed.

"She's out of danger now, It's good that you guys bring Ms. Kim here. And it's also good that she's only in the hospital when the accident happened." I watched every move he makes and the way he's lips move.

And the weight that was on my shoulder was a little lifted.

"..But she got an amnesia." But at least she's safe.

.  .  .

I was looking at her peaceful face for the whole night, and I didn't sleep guarding her.

The door opened, revealing noona's, Jimin and Jackson.

"You've been guarding her for the whole night, Go and eat something at the canteen." Jisoo said, Patting V's shoulder.

They reveal what happened to jennie since they really need to know.

Jennie's dad wasn't angry at Taehyung  and Jackson. But he was worried.

I shake my head, Disagreeing.
"What if-- what if she suddenly wakes up?" My voice we're horse and dry from crying for the whole night.

When she wakes up, I want her to see me first.

"Don't worry, We will call you. Now go, Don't be stubborn or else, I won't let you come near her." No way, so I just stand up. Shoulders down and also my head.

Someone patted me and I knew who it was.

"Where's that strong aura of yours, be strong, For her." I smiled at jimin and left.

He's right, I have to be ready at her in the future.

I head home to take a cold shower and eat. My phone rang when I was done eating.

"Hello?"

"She's awake." Lisa's voice said, I immediately grab my car keys and dash out of the mansion.

I drove back to their hospital and head to jennie's private ward.

I heard laughs, and her laugh.

The door bursted opened and finally, I saw her. She was looking at me confusedly.

"Hi, Are you..Also here to visit me?" She asked, Innocently. I was about to run at her and ready to embrace her when Jackson whispered something to me.

"Don't reveal yourself first, It's for the better." My fist balled. I smiled forcedly and she smiled back making me melt.

"Come in, What's your name? Mines..what is it again..rose? Is that your name?" She asked, Not sure. And looking at rose. Who's tearing beside jimin.

"Y-yes, Your name is Kim Jennie." Jennie smiled at her and her eyes landed to me again.

"My name is Kim Jennie." She offered me a handshake, Looking at me confusedly again.

"M-my name is Kim Taehyung." I shake her hand making her flinch.

"O-oh, Maybe I'm not used holding a stranger's hand. Anyways, Your name sounds familiar though." We We're holding hands, Not shaking it.

It feels so nice, Feels like heaven.
But it hurts when she treats me like a stranger.

She awkwardly back her hands away, And turning her head behind me.

"Jackson, Can you please kindly get me a water..." She ordered, Smiling again.

She smile more often now, But the way she treat Jackson is comfortable for her. I feel like, I don't belong to her anymore.

I want to leave here but I don't wanna leave her. Never. Even if she has forgotten me, Even if she's with others now, Even if I'm not the reason why she's happy and laughing anymore.

It is worth just by looking at her in afar, Seeing her happy, Seeing her doing so well and seeing her changed in a better person.

After all, I love her that I will do anything just for her.

.  .  .
Short chapter?
Well, Yup. The few chapters would be Sad.

Hehe, I wanna thank Marsh fellow readers who supported me in the first and in the end.

And I know those readers are totally relating right now since they know that they We're the one I was speaking of.

This author loves you not just because you guys support me.

This author loves you becouse she just Loves you. That's all.

If you know what this purple heart means, Then you pass for being a true army! 💜💜💜

😆💜😊