•Death•

❝I fear that I'll lose you someday, And I really did..❞

I FIX MY TIE and smiled

I FIX MY TIE and smiled. "Goodluck hyung." Jungkook said, Patting me in the shoulder.

Jennie always wanted a beach wedding, So I granted her wish. The wedding ceremony will also start now.

So all of my hyungs got out with me and head at the beach.

It was beautiful, The wedding is beautiful at night but we'll be early.

There are alot of people already, Her family and my family is also there. And some reporters are all around.

My hyungs already sat down while I was standing near the priest, Waiting for my bride.

They put a big brown gate, Our theme is a garden in a beach. There are also butterflies flying around it was beautiful.

Lisa ran to me holding her heels, She's a mess. Then she lean forward to tell something.

"Jennie..She got into an accident.." she said, Panting.

What?
The people started to murmur while my parents stand up and also Jennie's dad.

"What happened to my daughter?" Jennie's dad asked, Furrowing.

"She got into an accident.." I immediately squeeze myself through the crowd to get to my car.

I need to go to the hospital. I was about to touch my car when someone yelled.

"Yah! Are you gonna run away?" So my head turned to my side and saw her..Inside a car.

She's fine, She's perfectly fine

She's fine, She's perfectly fine. I opened the door and hug her tight.

"You little Demon..I got scared so much." My tears started to flow one by one.

I don't even know what I'll do when she would leave. Our wedding can wait if she got into an accident. The people started to clap when she broke the hug.

Then she wipe my tears.
"I don't want you to be ugly, And.."

"Happy April fools." She said, Giggling. The people cheered loudly.

"Let's go." We walked Infront and made vow.

Until we waited the--
"This crown is so beautiful right?" She said, Showing me.

"It is, Because the person who's wearing it made it more beautiful."

"You may now kiss the bride" I pulled her waist closer to mine and kissed her.

Then she throw her flower in the air and grabbed my neck to kiss back.

Then we pulled away.
"I love you so much." She mumbled, Starting to tear.

"I love you too."

A story that everyone taught that Demon's can't fell inlove..

Demon's can because thats Taennie...

That's us.

The End
~~~
Happy April fools day!

Thank you for the one's who supported this book!

❝Demon's Love❞

Is Officially Completed!