The black hood

"What?" Toni asks looking at Archie.

"Who do you guys think the black hood is?" Archie ask

"Please Don't ruin M's last lunch with us over some pshyco in a ski mask." Cheryl says clearly not wanting to talk about the Notorious black hood roaming the streets of our home town.

"I think we should talk about it. It's something that's affecting people's life. People we know and care about." I say.

"Who do you think it is Jug?" Archie asks

"I don't know but who ever it is has some serious issues with our society. He probably someone we know. Who do you think Archie?" Jug asks

"I think it's a southsider." Archie says

"What? Why?" I asks

"It's the only thing that makes sense M. The only people who are being targeted are the people who live in the north side of Riverdale." Archie says as sweet pea and fangs look pissed.

"You don't know that Archie so don't make such a bold accusation." I says.

"It's the only thing that makes sense M." Archie says

"Of course you would think that. Typical nortsider. Always pointing the fingers someone else instead one of your own." Sweets say

"Sweets... calm down please." I say as I gently rest my hand in he's.

"Sweets is right. We always get blamed for the Northsiders problems. It not fair." Fangs says

"I understand that Fangs and I agree it's isn't fair to you or anyone else but at the same time none of us know who it is but With that said Archie you shouldn't be pointing fingers unless you have hard proof." I say looking at him.

"Your really siding with them?" Archie asks

"I'm not siding with anyone Arch. I'm just looking at this from all sides."

"All sides. Not like one side the snake side that is. God Betty was right. You are a...."

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Archie Andrews. I swear to god...."

"I'm sorry.... your not I just don't understand why you are siding with them."

"She's being honest and logical Achiekins." Veronica says

"Who do you think the black hood  is?" Toni as Veronica

"Some poor guy doing my daddy's bidding for him." Veronica says.

"Who ever it is. I hope he stops. He tried to kill Fred. For that he deserves to rot in the deepest,darkest pit of hell." I say as pop gives us our food.

"That's a little dark even for me." My twin says

"It's true..." I say as I eat a fri.

"Look I just know I want him off the streets."

"Agreed." We all day eating.