Date with Sweet pea

As we get to the truck sweet pea opens the door for me. "Thank you Sweet pea." I say getting in

"You're very welcome Princess." He says with a smile as he closes the door and get into the drivers side. "I know I said this before but you look really good Sweets.

"Thank you princess. You look absolutely beautiful." He says making me blush.

"Thank you. How was your day Sweets?"

"It was good kind of slow. But it was fun. How was your day princess?" He asks as we drive to his place.

"It was good. Quiet but good." I says holding his hand smiling as we pull into his drive way.

"Here we are princess." he says getting the door.

"Thank you" I say with a smile getting out of the car but trips.

"got you." Sweets says catching me by wraps his arms around my waist and puling me into him

"Thanks you. I'm so sorry. " I says blushing looking down embarrassed.

"It ok." He says softly as he arms wrap tighter around my waist keeping me close to his body. "Hey you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll gladly catch you any day." He smiles as he slowly drops his hands from my waist and takes my hands in his. "Shall we head in?"

"Y...yeah." I say as we walk inside his trailer. When we get inside I see the table nicely set with a few candles lit and rose petals thrown around as wells as candles lit around the living room to make it more romantic. "Oh sweet pea..." I say in awe looking around the trailer.

"I thought it would be nice to share a home cooked meal. I know it's not the nicest..."

"No. No It's perfect. Thank you." I say smiling

"Don't thank me yet." He smiles and her leads me inside. "Make yourself at home. Dinner will be done in 20"

"Do you need any help?"

" um sure. You can cut up the veggies for the salad." He says and I help him smiling.

"Hey what do you want to drink? Water? juice? wine? beer?" He asks

"Water is fine thank you." I say as he hands me a glass of water as I cut up the veggies and put them in a bowl. "What type of salad are we making?"

"Caesar because I made Italian. I hope that's ok. "

"Yeah it is. I love Italian." I say making the salad with a smile as Sweet pea pulls out the chicken parm from the oven. As he does that I watch him with a smile just in awe of how much work he put into this date. "Do you need help with anything else?" I asks putting the salad on the table.

"No I'm ok princess. Dinner will be done in five. Have you talk to your dad at all?" He asks leaning up against the counter.

"No I haven't heard from him." I say with a say sigh

"Hey he will be ok. He will be home soon." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I'm just worried you know." I say hugging him back

"I know you are but your dad is tough just like you. He will get through this and come home in no time."

"I hope your right." I say with a smile.

"I know I'm right." He says laughing as I look up at him getting lost in his magnetic amber eyes. "Mariah?" He asks softly barely a whispers

"Yeah Sweets."  I say as I see him lean in before pulling away  because the timer went off on the oven. "S...so what are your plans this weekend?" I asks looking down trying to calm my racing heart