The Queen and the ghosts of the past

When the door of my room closed behind me I stopped, frozen.

"Well hello there"

What the holy crap

Peter!!

"AAAAAAH!!!"

"Good lord, why are you shouting?"I made a sharp turn and tried to dismantle the door in an attempt to leave the room, but the handle didn't even turn. "What's with all this riot?"

"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my room?" And the moment I said that my eyes almost popped out of their sockets........he puffed up up his chest and raised about ten centimetres above the ground.

"Hear me lady! I'm the spirit of this castle. I guard these walls and the great family that owns them"

"This is crazy, HELP!!!"

"Would you please stop that?"

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"You're not quite normal, my lady"brushing me with his right hand, he rushed to the ceiling and sat down on the chandelier"what's with all this riot?"how the hell he thinks I'll be able to understand him he's a freakin' ghost,wait... or is it my imagination

"There's a ghost in my room! aaaaaaaaaah I'm hallucinating...... that's it. It's the time I move to the loony bin"I murmured to my myself but I think it was was too load as he answered.

"Are you telling me you didn't even believe me?"

"But....it was just a legend! It was nothing serious"

"I mean, I even met you in person! you even touched my sarcophagus"what is he saying it's making me go nuts, first Richard is missing now this is too much.

"I'm kind of nauseous....."

"Are you by any chance, pregnant?"

"WHAT!?!"I snapped at him with my eyes almost popping out at his question.

"Listen to me lady,and this time pay attention...."before he could say ant further my phone rang with a groan I answered it.

"Pearl, is everything okay?"Adam asked.

"Adam, it's..." I casted a glance at Peter and they continued. "....alright. I was just sleeping, that's why my voice is like this" if I tell him, I'm seeing ghosts, he'll take me to the mental asylum and I won't blame him actually....

"Oh. Okay. Are you awake now? Ready for an adventure?"I looked up at the ceiling with a tormented look on my face.

"Gladly!"

"Good. get ready then, I'll come pick you up soon" saying okay I ended the call and sighed nervously

"Adam will be here in no time. Get out of my room right now or out of my head....."

"You don't understand!let me explain carefully"now I was pissed.

"You have exactly three minutes!"

"Why,these youngsters!I remember in 17th century...."oh shut up with old parents kind of talks 'i remember when.....'

"Two and a half!"I said tapping my wrist on my invisible watch.

"Alright! Alright.... I'm the guardian of this castle, and have been for five centuries. My duty is to guard the castle and the royal family"

"Well, there are no royals in this room"I rubbed the truth on his face.

"Au contraire, look in the mirror" I looked at him confused as hell" you're not a royal, yet. But you have every chance of becoming one"