The fashion queen

a sunbeam slipped out from behind the loose curtain and started to dance on my cheek.

i heard a knock on the door.i stretched in delight and suddenly the recollection of yesterday came rushing towards me .mark, adam,the palace....and everything else. i sat down hard , nearly crashing down on the floor and asked who's at the door.

"good morning sleepy head! may i come in?"emma shouted from the other side of the door.

"sure,please!" emma rushed into the room like a small tornado.

"it's not time to be asleep beauty!"

"how great are they,and will i have time for breakfast?"

"great as great flood. breakfast can wait."emma replied

"so then .....i need a life buoy and some coffee"

"i'll be your life buoy"i grimaced for her reply and she just winked mysteriously and rushed out of the room. 

in few moments, she returned with a tray in one hand a pile of clothes in another. i hurried to help her with in.

" now that's service!what are the clothes for" i asked putting the tray down

" i'll explain everything, but coffee first. no milk, sorry,but there's some sugar on the cookie plate"

" thank you! you didn't need to go to such trouble.." i said being genuinely thankful.

"oh, but i did.adam asked me to help you whenever i can."

"adam is amazing .if it wasn't for him,i'd still be roaming around the city without a penny and no hope for a decent vacation."

"adam is too protective some times.since you crossed his path, he's not going to let you go just like that. he'll load you with favours,then catch up with you and repeat the sequence . but i think you'll be thrilled with this vacation. this year we didn't have anything interesting happen. but i know that our highness and his bodyguard blew up our small society"

"meaning" i asked confused with her reference

"by the book, only the nobles can take part in the festival. that's why we're here, right?we're looking for someone who suits our social status. the court started buzzing with rumours as soon as they're guessing what will happen next"

"what's your guess?"I asked

" I don't participate in speculation . but it should be fun anyway."she smiled in a friendly way and nibbled on a cookie" no ,pearl, finish your coffee and change . we're going to take over the fashion world."

"like how?" i asked munching a cookie

"while the festival is going, you're going to move around with the court and visit some events. like today, for example, we're invited to a runway show by chenuto bellani"

" okay....and he's a fashion designer?"I asked

"better. he's the most talented jewelry designer in the whole of sagar."i nodded rushed to take short shower , once i was done i put on my normal casual clothes

" i've brought you some things. see if you like any of them. "i looked through the the clothes she brought. i chose a blue one out of them. and changed into them. by that time she also changed into a cute purple outfit. I decided to leave my hair down in their natural waves.

 I decided to leave my hair down in their natural waves