Taehyung clashed his powerful sword against Zoba's , making a huge impact , dust swirled around them creating a huge tornado . " Oh no......TAEHYUNG !! " Jin yelled seeing his brother and Zoba no where , he hugged Namjoon's body while covering his face . 

Hoseok made an energy field around him to avoid the dust around him blocking his view . He gasped seeing Taehyung's mana . Instead of purple ......It was black . 

Jimin fanned away the dust , he kneeled on the ground covering his face , feeling dizzy . Yoona sensed that but she couldn't come to help , Chanyeol balled his fist and ran out of the energy shield to protect his younger brother , on his way to Jimin , someone shoot arrows at him which pierced his back , making him bleed . 

But Chanyeol managed to reach Jimin , he hissed before carrying Jimin in his arms and returning back to Yoona , as soon as he reached her , he collapsed . Yoona stared at those three males , not knowing what to do and how to save them . If she'll heal Jimin first , Chanyeol maybe....and vice versa .  " Lemme help you dear ." She got startled hearing a faint voice .

Yoona slowly looked up to see the old prophetess of Asylvia . " Aubrielle ? " She gasped , the grey haired woman kneeled beside her and pressed her purple glowing palm on Jimin's chest . Yoona nodded and did the same with Chanyeol . 

Ara stood there , trying avoid the dust blinding her sight . She was new when it came to use mana , but she knew she can do it . She managed to get a sword from the palace armory . She took a deep breathe before running towards the tornado . 

Zoba's elemental power made it more fatal , lightening strike and dark magic

Zoba's elemental power made it more fatal , lightening strike and dark magic .......both were dangerous but still Ara ran towards them . Hoseok's eyes widen to see his sister pacing towards the tornado . " HANUEL-AH NOOOO !! " He yelled . 

" Oppa ? Help me to stop this !! Oppa !! " Ara pleaded before her hand started glowing in a shade of royal blue . Hoseok was dazed , all those years he wanted her sister to gain power and yes,  she did . He nodded and glared the tornado . 

" GRACIOUS MILETHICIA !!! " He spelled sending heavy amount of wind at the tornado . Ara's eyes glowed , she touched her chest , on her way Aubrielle taught her some simple spells , she let out a deep sigh and threw a laser of blue mana at the tornado . 

Inside The Tornado : 

Zoba smirked as he's sword slashed Taehyung's back . The black mana bearer yelped in pain , he gripped his sword tighter . " Aha......still wanna fight huh ?" 

" BLACK FROST !! " Taehyung shoved Zoba away , Zoba cried out in pain as his lower body started freezing , he was ceased to move , he squirmed and glared Taehyung

" BLACK FROST !! " Taehyung shoved Zoba away , Zoba cried out in pain as his lower body started freezing , he was ceased to move , he squirmed and glared Taehyung . " Tch . so you still wanna fight huh ?" 

" SPELL BREAKER !! " He unfreeze himself and charged towards Taehyung

" SPELL BREAKER !! " He unfreeze himself and charged towards Taehyung . Zoba smirked and started chanting the incantation . Incantation was basically a short spell which can enhance the bearer speed or invisibility . 

Taehyung shook his head and used his mana to stop his chanting but Zoba already earned it , he laughed like a maniac . " GET READY TO DIE !!!! " With that he ran towards Taehyung , but before Tae could block his strike , Zoba vanished and popped out behind his back , " Surprise !! " He smirked kicking Taehyung down . 

" I am a monster ....Kim Taehyung , don't expect mercy from me ." He muttered before raising his sword high to behead Taehyung but ..... 

" ENERGY SHIELD !! " 

They both turned to the familiar voice who placed a barrier between Zoba and Taehyung . " Stop it oppa......stop it please ....DON'T DO THIS !! " Ara breathed heavily as she broke in the tornado followed by Hoseok , who teleported himself . 

" Tch.....looks like I have to kill you before killing others......Jung Hanuel ." He announced with an evil smirk . 

*********End Of Chapter 58 

Thanks For Reading . And Please DM Me If There's Some Confusion Or You Wanna Correct Me .  Love , Vote And Comment My Stories .

I'm Really Happy For Your Support , Hope This Story Will Get 1K Views . See You Later , Cherries !!

Saranghae !!

- Charil Meng .