BNHA/MHA - Kidnapped Villain Strategist Izuku

"I won't join you." Hitoshi said sternly. His quirk suppressing cuffs shifted on his wrists. Shigaraki scowled, leaning away. He then turned back, and began yelling.

"Midoriya" Shigaraki screamed, "We need you to convince this guy to join us!"

A few thuds could be heard upstairs, and heavy, tired sigh could be heard. A boy ran down the stairs, and walked down, a notebook in hand.

"Sure - Let the prisoner convince the prisoner." Dabi said, annoyed, "Why do we even keep the Quirkless kid? We should just let him go already."

"Because he's our strategist." Shigaraki snarled, turning to 'Midoriya', "So... Midoriya, you gonna do it?"

Midoriya sighed, "Fine, but you all need to leave."

"Ok." Kurogiri nodded, and the others left.

When everyone had, Dabi put a hand on Midoriya's shoulder before he left, "Take this chance."

Hitoshi watched in confused silence. Midoriya started to grab some things off the shelves, ignoring him.

"Well, are you going to torture me?"

"No. Those injuries aren't severe, but they still could get infected."

Hitoshi's brow crinkled, "What?"

"You heard them, right? I'm a prisoner here. They kidnapped me years ago. Dabi's here trying to earn their trust to bust me out." Midoriya started to walk towards Hitoshi, "Hold still." He said as he started to dab his skin with a pain relieving disinfectant.

"Why aren't you on the news?" Hitoshi seemed confused, "Why haven't I heard of you?"

Izuku paused, look him in the eye, "Mom's dead, and dad left after I was diagnosed as Quirkless. When I disappeared, it was a blessing. Less Quirkless kids in the system, less court cases. Tons of us go missing. No one cares. No one ever has." Midoriya looked Hitoshi dead in the eye, "Out of all the heroes in training, you understand Quirk discrimination the most, no?"

Hitoshi swallowed, "How do you know that?"

"After the USJ, they made me analyze you guys. I didn't give them all the information, but they don't know that. Still, be cautious and careful. They know your Quirk."

"Midoriya..."

"Call me Izuku."

Hitoshi nodded, "Izuku... how long have you been here?"

"Seven years, three months, a week, and four days." Izuku rattled off.

Hitoshi frowned, "Why did the villains originally kidnap you?"

"They wanted to see if a Quirkless person could gain a quirk through experimentation. The answer is no. They did, however, realize that I was good at analyzing and strategizing." Izuku sighed "I do have a strategy for us - which is why I need you to listen. The heroes will be here soon. Give a bunch of excuses. Don't actually say yes or no until the heroes come - then give a direct no. When you escape, if I don't, give this to Eraserhead." Izuku handed a piece of paper to him, "It should tell him enough to figure everything out."

"Ok." Hitoshi nodded.

"You ready?" Shigaraki shouted.

"He's unsure about his answer, but it's not a complete no. You can come in if you want."

Shigaraki grinned, "Now that you've done that, go back upstairs."

"Ok." Izuku nodded, and he turned to go upstairs when there was a knock on the door.