Jack's Sugar High - ROTG Fanfic

"JACK'S ON A SUGAR HIGH?!" Bunny screamed, "HOW'D THIS HAPPEN?!!"

"He might of eaten about 269 cookies and 567 pieces of candy."

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM THAT MANY COOKIES AND CANDY?!" Bunny was shaking from a mix of anger and terror as they met at the North Pole. North had let Jack into his sweets department and it led to this. Jack's first sugar high.

"Well... I didn't think he had such low sugar tolerance." North said sheepishly.

"LOW SUGAR TOLERANCE?! THE KID'S A TOOTHPICK! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SUGAR TOLERANCE AND YOU GAVE HIM ENOUGH SUGAR TO GIVE SANDY A SUGAR HIGH?!!!" Bunny was trembling pretty badly now.

"Hey guuuuys!" Said Jack's creepy sugar hyped voice from somewhere in the workshop, "I wanna play a gaaame. How about hiiiide and seeeek?!" Tooth, Sandy, North and Bunny looked at each other in horror as Jack started counting, "Onnne. Twooooo. Threeee. Fourrrr. Fiiiiiive.... "
The non - sugar hyped Guardians scurried and hid. Bunny ran to his Warren and holed up in a cave inside. Tooth hid in one of the many closets in North's workshop, Sandy hid in a storage box in a large cocoon of dream sand. And North hid behind a pole.

Of course, Jack found North first, and North's screams echoed throughout the North Pole as Jack jumped from around the corner and froze North's feet to the ceiling.

Then the sugar crazed went on his way. Merrily humming crazily he discovered Tooth. Who screamed as he bound her in chains and froze her feet to the ceiling next to North.

Then after a long silence Bunny's screams echoed loudly as Jack led him through a snow globe portal and placed him with North and Tooth.

Then after a long squabble with Sandy, Sandy joined them on the ceiling, where the elves and yetis joined shortly after.

---------------

It took a whole WEEK for Jack to go into a sugar coma. When he woke up, he was very embarrassed and immediately let everyone down.

Now the Guardians sat round a table with a book. They each signed the new rule:

NEVER give Jack sugar, EVER!