Justice League / DP Fanfic

HIYA! Icey5105 here!

So I posted a short clip of a story I was writing about Danny Phantom and the Justice League. I was fully planning on posting it soon, but I lost my ability to access the Justice League cartoon (AKA the show got pulled off Netflix). Therefore, I chose not to post it.

However, I have been notified that maybe some of you might be interested to see the full story... so thanks to MultiFandomKnowledge you will now see what I've got done.

If anyone would like to adopt this story, please do! Just tell me if you do, and give me some credit (I'd love to read them)! This is not limited to one person. I won't stop you. This is your permission! I would love to see different versions!

Thx!

-----

A boy with snow white hair, radioactive green eyes, a black hazmat suit with white gloves and boots was flying alongside a man with a purple cloak and a large scar down his face. Phantom, or Danny, the boy, was confusedly listening to Clockwork's, the man's, requests. Clockwork had taken him in, and practically raised him since he was seven, and a half. His family, after he became half ghost due to their inventions, had thrown him into the Ghost Zone, leaving him to rot. Clockwork had come across him, and made him his apprentice. Now the boy, once miserable, seven year old Danny Fenton, was now the 14 year old Danny Phantom, the happiest, luckiest, boy alive - er half alive. He was known as the most kind hearted, and friendly amongst the ghosts, and even the observants loved him. He had just gotten his permanent ghost form as well, making both his human, and ghost sides immortal, and fourteen for eternity. Due to this Phantom was now ready for his longest, and hardest mission as Clockwork's apprentice yet.

"Danny." Clockwork said, pulling him into a hug, "I love you, and I wish I could prevent you from experiencing what you must experience. However, the Observants have spoken, and there's nothing I can do."

"I'll be fine, Dad." Danny smiled sadly, "Besides, I'm immortal now, so I won't die - well, half die, that is."

"Rain down the Netherlands on those evil aliens." Clockwork advised, "And trust only the Martian who is unlike the rest, a martian named J'onn J'onzz, and all whom he sees as comrades. Tell him that you heard of the oncoming threat, and came to help, but didn't know until recently of the threat. That is the truth. The time stream that we needed started to fade in that area, and I realized too late that it needed to be changed."

"Thank you, Dad, for everything. I love you, too." Danny smiled sadly, having realized the fading timeline meant he might not be able to come back.

"I can see you have discovered the risk." Clockwork smiles sadly, tears in his eyes, "Please, my son, seek to find happiness, and if you decide you need another father figure, I give you my blessing to call him your dad. After all, I only wish for your happiness, and hope you'll find love wherever you go."

"Thank you, Dad, goodbye." A portal opened up, and Danny walked through, "I love you." Clockwork cried softly, and Danny could hear him through the portal.

"I love you, son. More than you'll ever know."

Danny reached his destination, and saw a Martian looking in need of help. The rest of his friends laid scattered dead. Danny saw the evil aliens about to kill him. Danny shot forward, threw them back, and froze them.

"Come on!" Danny told him telepathically. His head shot up as Danny pulled him around a corner.

"What?! Who are you? What are you? Why are you here? Why did you help me?" The Martian sent a whirlwind of questions into his head.

"I'm Danny, or Phantom, and I am a friend who got here too late. I want to help; tell me how, and tell me your name." Danny told the Martian.

"I am J'onn J'onzz." The Martian told Danny, "And we need to use this bomb to paralyze the White Martian Invaders, but we need to hide it in a corridor around here!"