"Ow, that wasn't funny," he complained, as I laughed at his expression.

"It was; you deserved that for not letting me answer your question." He glared at me playfully before wrapping me up in in a hug.

"I love you," he whispered, sending a shiver of happiness down my spine.

"I love you too," I replied, and kissed him. I soon heard someone clear their throat, and quickly pulled away, causing Yale to laugh.

"If you hadn't realised, but there are some people trying to eat here," Jenna commented, stuffing a cookie into her mouth. I could feel my cheeks warming up as I let my hair fall over my face.

"Well, if you don't like what you're seeing, close your eyes then!" Yale replied, hugging me from behind. That only made me blush harder.

"Why are you blushing so much?" Tyler asked me. I shrugged, and looked up at him.

"I .. dunno." Yale chuckled.

"Course you know," Jenna remarked, lifting her arms up into the air for a stretch. Yale nodded in agreement.

"It's because I'm growing sexier," he said, kissing me on the cheek. I turned around and slapped him.

"HEY!" he half yelled, holding his hands up in surrender. "What did I do? I saw your face when I first came in; it was like you wanted to faint." Tyler and Jenna laughed, making me feel silly. 

"Not funny," I said, pouting. Yale hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear.

"You really did think that, right?" I blushed and nodded.

"Uh, yeah." I felt him smile as he kissed my cheek again.

"You're growing even more beautiful," he whispered. I smiled and turned round to face him.

"Thanks," I replied, and kissed him quickly before turning to the others. "Okay guys, back to business." Jenna nodded, and sat up straighter. I stepped back a few steps and sat down on the sofa next to Yale.

EXTENDED PART STARTS HERE!

"So, what did we come here for?" Tyler asked, looking from Jenna to me. Jenna scratched her head and sagged her shoulders.

"Well, it's about .. this whole situation," she answered blankly, not knowing weather or not to be nervous or cautious. I nodded in agreement and turned to Yale.

"We need to know everthing that happened before I moved here; so what exactly happened at the party, who were involved in Jenna's .. " I racked my brains to think of something less painful than the word 'rape', " .. 'unwanted attack', the identities of my step-dad and Yale's foster dad and the other important factors." I took a deep breath, and looked questioningly at Tyler, who held up his hands in the air.

"Alright alright, I'll tell you," he said, shaking the hair out of his eyes. I sat patiently, waiting for him to speak.

"My dad keeps two identities," he said after a couple minutes. "To be quite honest, I have no idea why. Abigail's mum knows nothing about this, and I think she deserves to know. Because if something happens, she won't be able to defend herself from my dad's cunning-ness." He sighed, and turned to look at me. "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier." I shrugged, and scooted further into my seat.

"Not a problem," I replied, even though for some reason, it was a problem. I sighed and turned back to Yale, who looked at me with a worried expression. I looked at him sternly, which made him sigh and sit up straighter.

"Alright, I'll tell you my side of the story about the party," he responded, scratching his head. "My real name's Blaine; Yale's my second name, but I used that for my first name ever since Tyler's party." 

"Why?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"I didn't want anyone to think that it was me who .. hurt Jenna. At the time, Max and I looked extremely alike due to our hair colour being the same, and our eyes being the same shade of blue. I thought that if I changed the way I looked over the summer, no-one would know who I was." I frowned.

"So, Max intended on framing you because of how aliked you looked?" Yale nodded. "But why?" He shrugged.

"To be honest, I don't know," he replied, twirling the ring on his finger. "I really don't know what Max has against me. I'm still trying to find out, but it's not easy." I shot Yale an apologetic look and gave him a hug.

"Thanks babe," he whispered, hugging me back. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No problem."

As soon as I let go of Yale, did we heard a thunderous banging noise coming from the front door. My heart skipped a beat as I turned to glance at Jenna. She shrugged, and walked up to the living room door and peered into the hallway, only to jump back in surprise.

"Look who's here," came a familiar voice from the hallway. He stepped into the living room, sending shivers down everyones spine, including mine. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and knew it was Amberly.

"What's going on?" she asked, stepping into the room, but only to stop dead in her tracks when she saw who was in the room with us.

"Oh look who's come to join us," the unwelcome visitor said slyly.