Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Tyler's POV

"Dad, seriously. I don't want to do this anymore. It's hurting everyone, including me," I said, trying to keep my focus on my laptop screen. My dad was being an ass again, and was trying to get me to do his dirty work. After what happened before with Abigail, there was no way I was going to do anything stupid, even if it costed me my life.

"Tyler, listen. If you still want to be my son, then you've got to do what I tell you. It'll make life a lot more simple if you do." I snorted, and continued typing.

"Look, if you want to ruin Yale's life, why don't you do it yourself. I don't think you've noticed, but you've fucked up several people's lives already. And that includes Abigail's mum, who for one doesn't even know that you've got another identity." My dad looked at me like I was insane.

"One word to her, and you're done for," he hissed, bringing his face closer to me. I backed away, and gave him the death glare. 

"Dad, I'm seriously fed up with this. Just get the fuck over yourself, and just realise that Yale's done nothing bad to you or your ex-wife." I sighed angrily, and logged off of my laptop, and walked to my wardrobe. My dad was still standing there, his face slowly turning 8 shades of red.

"Oh, and if you can, please get out of my room," I muttered, grabbing a bundle of clothes and stuffing it in a bag. After a couple minutes, I went to my desk and picked up my phone, and some other things before walking out of my room. 

There was no way I was going to spend another minute with that douche. It was still hard to believe all the trouble he put me through, and what trouble he still had in mind. Why did he have to be my dad?

I quickly made my way downstairs, and into the kitchen where Abigail's mum was preparing some dinner. I went to the cupboard and grabbed a couple things and shoved it in my bag.

"What's the rush?"  I turned to look at Shirley.

"Going to stay over at a mate's house," I replied, taking a bite out of a small apple from the fruit bowl. She nodded, and continued cutting some carrots.

"Has Abigail been here?" I suddenly asked, chucking my left over apple pieces into the bin. 

"She's staying over at Jenna's," she responded, putting the carrot chops into the boiling water in the pan. I nodded.

"Why?"

"Apparently Jenna was feeling ill with the cramps, so Abigail decided to go help her out." She then let out a low chuckle. "She also thought it would be a good idea to give me and your father some 'alone time', since we haven't seen each other in a long time." I smiled, and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Okay, well I hope you two have some fun," I said, walking to the kitchen door. Shirley laughed, and waved her hand at me.

"Thanks Tyler. Do me a favour and call Abigail to see if she's alright?" I smiled and nodded, before walking out of the kitchen. 

As soon as I closed the door and turned around, my dad was standing there, a glare of death in his eyes. I took a deep breath in, and tried to back away.

"I hope you didn't say anything to her," he hissed, his forehead nearly pressed against mine. I glared back at him, and smirked.

"No, I didn't. But don't expect me to keep it a secret for any longer." And with that, I started for the front door. I didn't make it far because my dad grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me towards him.

"You better not say a fucking word to her," he growled under his breath, his eyes bulging out of their sockets. I yanked my arm out of his grip, and made my way down the hall and into the living room. I picked up my speed as I looked behind me to see him chasing after me.