Chapter 65

I woke up with people surrounding me. Who are these people? Do I know them? Where am I? Fuck, who am I? What's my name? Looking around I saw that, the people were sleeping. There was an old lady cuddle in some guys chest or whatever. Next was a boy with a 'scene' hair, color blue with black, on his lap was a little baby boy. Probably about 7 months old.

I moved but only had my head spin, making me shut my eyes and lay back down. I notice that I wasn't even in a hospital, I was in someone house. Looking at myself I saw, I had tattoos. Arms. Waist. Rib cage. Collar bone. Legs. On caught my eye, it was on my forearm, it was this tattoo that had a star, around it was a ribbon, with the words in fancy script. 'Never Give In, Never Back Down' Below it was another. 'Our love is bulletproof, no matter how far we are, we'll always love each other. I love you Andy' Andy.

That name sounds familiar but I can't quite put it together. I heard someone stir, looking at the couple or boy, I saw they were all basically waking up, once they saw me they particuly ran to me embracing me into a crushing hug. Me not knowing who this people were, didn't hug back.

"Oh my god! Melody your awake!" The old women exclaim. Melody? Who's Melody?

"Who's Melody? And why am I here? Who the fuck are you?" I asked scared moving away from them, the women had tears on her eyes, they slowly fall down, the what-I'm-guessing-is-her-husband pulled her in a conforming hug. Trying to stop her sobbing, the young boy, what looks like 25 or younger.

"Melody. You don't know who we are?" I shook my head.

"I'm Kyle, your brother and this is mom and dad. He's our little brother. Chris" he introduce the people to me. I know he just said who they were but it doesn't feel like they are my family.

"I-I don't remember" my head was now hurting, making wince in pain. Making the women run to me.

"Sweetie are you okay? Do you need something?" I nodded looking at her. She had brown eyes, pale skin brown hair, was about 5'1.

"Uh- Advil?" She nodded and went to get the pills. The men walked over me sitting at the edge if the bed.

"Hi baby girl, I'm Paul, your daddy, you know. Daddy's little girl" he whisper the last sentence, but loud enough for me to hear. He had black hair, with black eyes, tanned skin, about 5'5.

"Well- um- okay" the only thing I could manage to get out.

"Here you go hun" she came back with a glass of water and a pill. I drank it, I kept on seeing the boy looking at me in the corner of my eye. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he chuckle and shook his head. I started to stand up, the lady came and helped me. "I'm sorry but, what's your name?" I asked the couple.

"Melissa and he is Paul" wow he just told me his name and I forgot it quickly.

"Okay" once I stood up I notice that I was slightly taller than anyone, even the guys name.... Uh? Anthony? Carlos? Ben? He might of notice my frown because he soon told me his name.

"Kyle Matt Black"

"What's my name?"

"Melody Skye Black" I nodded and my attention was again on my forearm.

"We see you have tattoos" I nodded an frown. Andy. The name sounds familiar.

"Mom, dad can we talk for a moment outside please" Kyle said they nodded and they went outside.

**Kyle's POV**

"What is it?" My mom asked. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"She's not your daughter, she's not Melody" my mom and dad looked shocked. She blinked and shook her head.