Chapter 26 - Blade.

Stacy's POV

I woke up by Andy lightly stroking my hair. I open my eyes slowly, seeing my room was dark.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking around to see if I left a clock. He grab his phone and turn in on.

"It's 10:30" I groan and role over taking the blankets with me.

"Hey! I'm cold too" I giggled and gave him half of the blankets. He sigh and came closer to me, cuddling to each other.

"I love to cuddle with you" he whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love to cuddle with you too" I kissed his nose and stood up, grabbing some clothes I left here.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower"

"Can I join you" he gave does puppy eyes no one can resist, but I didn't let it get to me. I laugh and shook my head. Soon regretting my answer, cause him making more the puppy eyes didn't work.

"Please" I groan and nod. Giving up. He stood up and came with me to the bathroom that is attach to my room.

"But I don't have any clothes" I sigh and nod.

"Yes you do, two years ago, when you came here and stayed you left some clothes" I went back to my room and open my closet, searching for his clothes that were somewhere here. Once I found them I gave them to Andy.

"You kept them" I nodded and then took off my clothes, Andy back facing me. I turned the water on, waiting for the perfect temp. I got in once it was warm.

Soon he followed, snaking his arms around my waist. I laugh and shook my head.

"No" he pouted.

"Why?"

"Cause my parents are here and there is a 5 year old boy in the house" he rolled his eyes and we took off showering our selfs.

* * * *

"I'll get you for that" I playfully slap his arm, he acted hurt.

"Oh, stop being a baby"

"I am your baby" he gave me a smirk.

"Yeah your my baby" I gave him a peck on his lips and went downstairs to my mom, making breakfast.

"Hi mom" I gave her a hug and kissed her belly. "Hey little one" she smile.

"Hi sweetie"

"Where's dad?" I looked around looking for him but he was not in sight.

"He's in our room" I let out a 'ah' signaling I understood. Soon Andy came down stairs.

"Good morning Dayana"

"Good morning Andy" they hugged each other and soon Blade came down stairs giggling. He doesn't go to school, luckily he's home school ._.

"Morning mommy! Sissy! Andy!" I smile big and went to him, giving him a bear hug. Andy gave him a 'good morning' back and a hug.

"Morning bud" he giggle and hugged me back.

"I want to spend time with you sissy" I nod.

"Sure thing bud, but first we need to eat breakfast" he went to the kitchen fast, I chuckle and followed behind. When I went in, I saw him sitting on the table eating his bacon, Andy sitting next to him. I sat down and put my head on his shoulder.

"Bacon?" My mom asked, I nodded and she handed me a player of bacon. Soon my dad came into view.

"Hi daddy" I got up and hugged him, kissing his cheek.