Chapter 2 - Shes so different

Andy's POV

When the teacher told the girl Stacy to get her hoddie, she slowly did it and oh.my.gerd. Her beautiful black and grey hair. She had her eyes close and her earphones on still. When the teacher once again told her to get her earphones out she did. But yet couldn't see her eyes, since her bangs were covering them. I shyly tapped her shoulder and she slowly turned to look at me, and yet I couldn't see her eyes! Ugh! She moved a piece of her hair out and DAMN! Does eyes are fucking beautiful! Hey grey eyes, matching her skin and hair. She's so beautiful.

"Hey" I said.

"Uhh.. Hi" damn her voice is perfect. And does lips I just want to- woah what the hell? I just met her. Like 2 seconds ago.

"I'm Andy. Andy Biersack" I saw her eyes widen.

"Cool, your the lead singer of Black Veil Brides right?" She's a fan. I'm actually surprise she not dying.

"Your a fan I'm guessing? Yes I'm am"

"Yeah I am. My name is Stacy by the way"

"Oh pretty name" I saw her blushed, aww!

"Uh thanks" she put my head down to hide her blushing, but I already knew which made me chuckle.

Apparently, I guess people on school knew I was famous, cause chicks kept coming after me, and what I'm guessing their boyfriend's kept giving me death glares. Which I couldn't careless.

I got Lunch 5th period, obviously with Stacy, but she didn't sit with me. She sat alone on one of the back tables. I was about to go but got stopped by girl surrounding me. Ugh!

***

All the whole day I couldn't stop thinking about Stacy, I wanted to see those beautiful eyes of hers again. Her lips, her smile.

It was the end of the day and school was over. Thank God!

I saw Stacy walking down the street I ran and catch her. I put my hands on my shoulder and I saw her tense up a lot. Which made me worry but when she herd my voice she calmed down.

"Hey can I walked you home?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" we started walking and it was dead silence, awkward silence until I decided to brake it.

"So how was school?"

"Like hell"

"Why?"

"Because.... I don't like my subjects except for art and music" I could tell she lied but saying the truth at the same time cause she told me Art and Music was her favorite subject. I was about to say something but we got to her house.

"We'll ill see you tomorrow, thank you for walking me home" She said and gave him a surprisingly hug which I gladly returned.

"My pleasure and sure see ya"

"Bye" she went in her house and I waked to mine, we were just like 2 blocks away which was good. I got to my house and got greeted by my mom and dad.

"Hi honey how was school?"

"Good and annoying, annoying because basically girls know that I'm famous and were all over me which got me really frustrated. And good because I met a beautiful girl today her name is Stacy, Stacy Storm. She has beautiful grey eyes, smooth skin, beautiful smile and voice. Her personality is perfect everything about her is perfect." My mom 'aww' and my dad gave me a pat on my back.

"My son is developing feelings for this girl" I blushed.

"C'mon dad, stop, she's just different" he gave me a questioning look. I sighed.

"She's different from all the other girls I've met before, she's not all bitchy, she doesn't use me by me being a rockstar, she treats me like a normal human, I'm surprise she didn't fan girl cause she is a fan. Her personality is the sweetest thing she has. She just different" I said a probably huge smile.

"Yup, your in love" he then walked out with my mom following behind.

I went to my room and laid on my bed thinking. People do say I fall in love to fast, but this one is different.

I'm falling for her. Hard.

*****************************************************************************

Holy shit, we'll my loves here's chapter 2. READ! COMMENT! VOTE! TELL FRIENDS TO read It! Please c; love yah babes ❤