Chapter 48 - Birthday & Pro...

{ 2 months later }

Stacy's POV

Tour ended earlier, which was a good thing because my throat was sore from all the screaming, literally my voice is husky. Tomorrow is Blade's birthday, Andy wants to take him and I out somewhere, but I don't know where exactly.

***

* TOMORROW * ( Im sorry this will be short, I'm not good at what's going to happen )

"Stacy!" Blade ran out of my aunts house and jump in my arms. Our parents went to London, they took the twins but decided Blade should stay, they thought they could handle twins good, but I highly doubt that, I bet there a pain in the ass. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, especially babies but they can get really annoying.

"Hey bud, happy birthday!" I exclaim giving him a huge ass hug, making him chuckle and wiggle out of my grip.

"Yeah happy birthday Blade!" Andy high-five Blade and gave him a hug.

"Thank you" he giggled.

"Your 6 years old, your growing so fast" I said, while touching his cheek.

"You too" he said, I faked a pain gasp, putting my hand over my heart. Acting hurt.

"Are you calling me old?" I question.

"You are 21"

"Am not, I'm 20"

"Sow? That makes you old" I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair, making him groan. Andy just laughed at us.

"He's old too" I said pointing at him. Andy gasp and looked at me, we'll glared at me.

"Excuse me? For your information I'm 21" I waved him off. Making a 'psht' sound.

"22 in a month" he groan, but took my hand and Blade's hand.

"I'm taking you both somewhere special" he said, smiling down at Blade, then at me.

"Bye aunt! We're taking Blade somewhere!" I said loud enough for my aunt to hear me, since she's probably in the backyard, or upstairs doing her stuff.

"Okay! Have fun!" I closed the door behind me and ran towards the car, Blade on the back.

***

We stopped in a big building.

"Where are we?" Asked Blade, who was looking at the building awkwardly. I shrug my shoulders, not sure where we are.

"I'm not sure" Andy chuckle and got out of the car, us following behind. I took Blade's hand once we got out of the car, Andy took my hand and walked us inside. There was no one, he lead us downstairs.

It was dark, I couldn't see my own hands that were in front of me. Blade hugged my leg. I rubbed circles on his back, calming him down.

"Andy where-" I was cut off by lights going on and people.

"SURPRISE!" Blade squealed and hide behind my legs. I chuckled, and looked everywhere, we're on a skating rink. (or whatever is call) I looked at Andy.

"You planned this?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, it is Blade's birthday, and something else" I frown at him.

"Happy Birthday Blade!" Everyone screamed, BVB, SWS, BOTDF, MMF, PTV, AA, WCAR, OMAM, etc, were here. Blade came out of my legs and smile wide.

"Thank you!" He squealed and hugged Andy's legs, he picked him up and gave him a hug.

"No problem" music started and we started celebrating Blade's birthday. The cake came and Blade was flipping, he loves cake if you don't notice.

"Cake!" He said, pointing at the ice-cream chocolate cake.