Chapter 56 - UK Tour

**Stacy's POV**

"You don't have to come, Andy" Andy rolled his eyes at me before grabbing my hand and leading me where the rest of my band and PTV, along SWS and MIW were. I think this is going to be the best tour, even if its only two months of touring.

"I know I don't. But I don't want anything bad happen to you two"

"We won't, you could of stayed here and buy your tux for the wedding"

"Already did, and it goes the same for you"

"I already went dress shopping with my girls, so" I shrugged, he chuckle and kissed my temple, making me smile.

"I love your dimples" I rolled my eyes at him, I don't really see what my dimples have.

"My dimples are nothing important or cute or how ever you see it" he chuckle an shook his head. Before giving me a light peck on the lips.

"I want our son or daughter to have them"

"Why?"

"Because-"

"It's not cute" I interrupted.

"I still want him slash her to have them" I rolled my eyes at him this time, he started walking again, when my band came in sight they came to me and embrace me in a hug.

"We missed you!" They all said, I chuckle and gave them each one a hug, saying how I missed them too. Conner, Seth, Jayden, and Daniel started talking about how Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil and Motionless In White were going to tour with us.

"I've always been a fan of them" Seth said while grinning.

"We are now meeting them, while this chick right here already met Kellin" my eyes widen at Jayden, then glared at him.

"Stacy" everyone whine, I held my hands up.

"Only Kellin" I mutter.

"You two had a thing" I sigh and my elbows on my knees, my head on my hands.

"What is he talking about babe?" Andy asked, giving me a confused stare.

"Nothing, we were just friends" I mumble, giving death glares at Jayden, he raised his hands. I sighed and once again put my head on my hands.

"Okay?"

"More like friends with benefits" I groan and stood up going to the bathroom but of course not without bumping into the one and only Kellin.

"Oh sorry, I didn't- holy shit! Stacy! Long time no talk" he said and hugged me, I smiled and hugged back, I could feel my bands and Andy's eyes on us, which is making me uncomfortable.

"Hi Kellin, yeah it's been long, how are you?" I said once he pulled away.

"Oh great! We are working on our next album Feel"

"That good, can't wait to hear it"

"I know, how's everything?"

"Oh you know, recording, touring, engagement, pregnancy" I mumble the last word.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" soon our flight was called and we took off.

* * * *

"Seriously, what did you and Kellin had?" Andy kept on asking during the whole way to the UK.

"Fine, one day, I was skating and I accidentally bump into him, we started talking, we immediately became friends, so I invited him into our hotel as friends, and yeah next thing you know, we are kissing and yeah, but we didn't do anything. Next morning, he left-" I stopped talking only to look at Andy, he was staring at me wide eye, he open his mouth but closed it again.

"Was that before or after we started dating?"

"Before..." He sighed and put his arm around my shoulder.

"But you don't have-"

"No" knowing how he's not going to stop, I went with Seth, I heard him groan.

"Your tight" I rolled my eyes then looked at him.

"When you say that it sounds wrong" I chuckle. He grin widely.

"I know"

* * * *

- Next Day -

"Your on!" Conner, Daniel went on first follow by Seth and Jayden, then me, but was stopped by Andy grabbing my wrist pulling me into a kiss.

"Good luck" I smile and nodded rubbing to the stage.

( I do not own any of the songs I put in this story )

While Jayden was doing a solo, I went to the crowd hearing Andy shouting my name. I rolled my eyes but still went, fans were going crazy once they saw going into them. Some extended their hands, which I grab to. Security were holding onto me.

I heard the fans scream louder, soon I felt a hand on my hip, looking down Andy was looking at me, giving me a look.

I then started singing again, Andy's arms wrap around waist, lifting me up and carrying me into the stage again. Laughing filled the crowd, I giggle and continue with singing.

* *

"You guys rock! Goodnight!" We run off backstage, Andy was standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked innocently. He sighed.

"Your not allow to do that"

"Why not?"

"One reason, you're pregnant"

"Okay I won't do it"

"Promise?" I nodded.

"Okay"

',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

I'm sorry this sucks. I'll make it up. Follow me on Instagram!

Bllackveiilbridees

Bllackveiilbridees

Bllackveiilbridees

Bllackveiilbridees

Bllackveiilbridees

PLEASE!