Chapter 11 - Hugs

Stacy's POV

I woke up from the light of the sun. I felt something wrap around my waist, I look down and saw a arm full of tattoos around it. I turn around and saw Kellin sleeping peacefully. Okay, this is weird, I just met him yesterday and I'm falling for him? It can't happen.

"Goodmorning" I look up at Kellin and smile.

"Goodmorning to you too" he remove his arm from my waist and sat up.

"Sorry" I shook my head and sat up too.

"Don't worry" I got out of bed, got some clothes and went to take a shower, leaving Kellin. Why do I blush when he's around? I can't be falling for him. I like Andy. But it's also possible to like 2 persons at a time. I think.

I got out of the shower and putted a SWS shirt, white ripped jeans, combat boots and a black sweater that's says 'Free Hugs' I doubt they'll give me hugs. ._.

I got out and as soon as I put my towel down I was pull in a hug. I chuckle. He pull away and stare into my eyes. I stare back, he's eyes are a beautiful green color. (Or is it blue?)

"What was that for?" I broke the silence, he smile.

"I saw a sign that said 'Free Hugs' so I gave you one" I laugh and role my eyes.

"Hey do you want to walk around? I don't know, kind of get some fresh air?" I nodded, grab my keys and grabbed his hand, going towards the door.

"Hey Stacy" I turned around to see all of my band. I smile.

"Hey what's up?" In a matter of time they all came to hug me. Aii I see. See ma gangsta talk ;) lawl.

"Nothing where are you going?"

"Going for a walk with Kellin" they look begin me and smile.

"Sup, Im Conner"

"Seth"

"Jayden"

"Daniel" they shook hands an started talking, I still feel awkward around Jayden from what happen that day. When we were doing the video thing. I mean I do like him but as a brother, he's always been there for me when I need him.

"We'll you guys have fun will be here still" I nodded and Kellin came back. He put his arm around my shoulder.

We didn't do much, we walked around the streets, people were giving me looks on what I was wearing. I saw a little girl about 3 years old come to me and hug my legs, I chuckle, bent down and hug her. She's so cute! (If you haven't notice I like kids)

"Hi what's your name?" I asked.

"Sophie" I smile and hug her again.

"Sophie is a beautiful name just like you" I saw a light pink form in her cheeks. She's blushing! Aw!

"Aw"

"Thank you" her mom called her and she left giving me a goodbye wave while her mother look at me and smile. Their kind.

When we got back to the hotel it was already 5:00.

"Oh shit! Sorry Stacy I have to go, we have an interview, then we fly out" I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I sigh.

We leave tomorrow for tour. I went to my room and started packing everything I had. Then there was a knock on my door. I went and saw Jayden standing there.

"Hey Jay, come in" I move so he can come in. He walked and sat on the couch, playing with his fingers, something he always do when he's nervous.

"Are you okay?" He look up and nodded.

"I just wanted to talk about that day" I knew exactly what he was talking again.

"Um...I..uh." I couldn't get the right words.

"Stacy I like you as my sister that I never had, we all in here are the only child, we'll except for you since you have a little brother. I just I don't know.. Feel kind of awkward around you.. For now... Because of that... Kiss" I smile.

"You don't need to be feel awkward when your around me, yeah I felt awkward around you too, but now I'm over it knowing you don't like me that way, and I don't either" he look up at me and smile.

"So we good?" I nodded. He hug me and went back to his room to finish his packing.

***

(THE NEXT DAY)

"Stacy hurry up!" I groan. Today was the day we start touring around the world. We had other 2 more bands coming with us but we don't know who was it. 2 bands were sharing which was us and some other. The others will have their own. I haven't texted Kellin knowing hell be busy.

"I'm coming!" I ran to the hallway and saw them sitting on the couch or floor on their phones.

"Finally! This is the second time!" I role my eyes.

"Oh shut it" they laugh and we left to the tour bus that was outside waiting for us. We got in and it was big we'll knowing there would be another band in here, it should be big. The 'living room' was slightly bigger, the kitchen was small but we could still fit. Their were 13 bunks. We'll let's just say everything was big.

We picked our bunks and climb in them.

Tour is almost starting.

----------------------------------------------------

Who are the two other bands? ;) Yah, so maybe you guys though Kellin and Stacy we're going to have a thing but... Wrong. Hehe, I'm evil ;)