Chapter 84

*Danni's POV*

Daddy ran his hand through my hair trying to brush my hair with his hands but he couldn't. I giggled when he kept on groaning and cussing under his breath.

"Why do you have so much hair?" Daddy said, grinning at me and planting a kiss on my temples making me to close my eyes.

"You have a lot of hair" my speaking was becoming a little successful, I was so proud of myself. He touched his hair and nodded proudly.

"You got from me" I put on my thinking face, before shaking my head a little, making daddy frown. "Who else?"

"Mommy has more" he stopped braiding my hair and looked down, he looked sad, making me pout. "Sad?"

Daddy lifted his head and shook his head. But I knew better.

"No, daddy just misses mommy really much"

"You'll see her soon" I gave him a comforting smile, he return it kissing my forehead.

"What do you want for dinner baby girl?" I quickly got up and carefully got down from the bed with daddy's help. Running downstairs, I opened the fridge and pouted.

"Daddy there's no macaroni and cheese" I whined and sat down in front of the fridge with my arms cross over my little chest.

"Aw, on lets go buy more" I groaned and shook my head, I didn't want to go anywhere right now. I just wanted to stay home and play with my teddy bears. "Honey, I can't leave you here all alone" daddy knelt down in front of me.

"I'm big" I grinned at him showing my baby teeth.

"You're coming with me, now let's go" I groaned, and stood up. Daddy grabbed my little hand and sat me down on the couch. "Wait here, I'll go bring your shoes" I nod and watch as he left up stairs, I started to kick my feet.

My head turned around when there was a big knock on the door. I frown and went up to it. I wanted to know who was it. It's probably uncle CC!

Happily jumping up and down, I opened the door and grin up the person, but my smile vanished once I notice that it was uncle CC :(

"Hello little one" the tall man stepped forward trying to grab me but I hid behind the door. "Do you like candy?" I said nothing. Daddy said no talking to strangers. "Well?" I still didn't answer him. "Answer me.." I started on closing the door but he pushed the door open making me stumble back and land on my butt. The guy quickly grabbed me and put a hand on my mouth.

Tears were starting to come down my cheeks. I bit the guys hand, he screamed.

"Daddy!" I heard footsteps coming down. Daddy stood in front before he came after us, he punched the guy, then took me. I sobbed in his shoulder.

Just then daddy and I both fell forward.

He was lifted up by other two guys, I watched sobbing. I didn't know what to do.

I got up and stood there.

Daddy struggled to get out of the mean guys grip. "Danielle run!" I shook my head and stay there. "Go to uncle CC!" He groaned when the guy punched him, making me flinch and sob more. "DANIELLE RUN!"

And I did.

I couldn't run fast, so the guy that held me earlier took me and put me on a black car.

*Andy's POV*

I watch my daughter get out in a black van, I kept on pushing and kicking but nothing would work:

"Take me, do whatever you want with me but please leave my daughter alone. She's two years old, she doesn't deserve this" I plead. They didn't care.

"You know, we should take both of them. That'll make Stacy come after them more" a very familiar said, I turned around and saw Harley. That fucking whore.

"Leave my daughter alone" I growled. She rolled her eyes and come close to me.

"Nah, I don't feel like it, plus it'll make Stacy stop everything and come fast for you guys, and that'll be my chance to kill her" I glared at her. She is fucking sick.

"What did she ever did to you?"

"Oh you know, put me in jail, took someone that meant everything to me" she put her hand on my chest, I tried to back away but the guys would just put me closer to her. "You meant everything to me, but she took you away from me. She made you fall in love with her, I hated her even more from that day" she kissed my cheek. "Now I can take revenge on her"

"I won't allow it"

"Oh you will, in fact you won't be able to protect her since you'll be tied down to a chair" she fake pouted and wiped her fake tears before smirking and leaving, going inside the van where Danni was.

"And she could be out daughter once I'm done with Stacy and we'll be able to have more babies" she winked and kissed Danni's forehead. "Knock him out" was all she said.

Before everything went black.

________________

DONT HATE ME! 😭😭