Chapter 61 - Labor

Stacy's POV

I'm nine months pregnant, mom and dad have been visiting me more often bringing Blade, Neveah and Gerard. She wanted me practice how to take care of a baby, and be prepare for one. It's stressful and I can't.

Andy's parents visit every weekend in which I am very grateful, his mother is so supportive and so is his dad.

Andy is being all lovely, even when I yell at him for stupid things he still treats me like a princess. I would hit him or throw things at him but he'll always end up hugging me and saying how much he loves me. He's so sweet.

"What are you doing?" I asked Andy when I came into the room of our son or daughter, he was taking a picture of the room with a big smile on his face.

"Taking a picture" in a most obvious tone.

"I know that, but why?" I said once I enter the room and picking up a bunny that was perfectly sitting on a drawer.

"So I can post it in Instagram" he looked up from his phone, his eyes meeting mine when he held up his phone again, I knew he was taking a picture but I got out of it before he could even take it.

He pout at me, giving me his cute little puppy eye. I shook my head at him.

"No, you go and I take a picture" he rolled his eyes at me and gave me his phone.

"Let's see if you can manage to get the whole room in view"

"Hey, I'm up to your shoulder" he sarcastically made a laugh, he grabbed the bunny I was recently holding, he held up so it was covering his mouth and nose, I could still see the grin on his face.

I quickly took a picture.

"There" he took his phone, I peeked from his shoulder watching him type.

Andybvb: Ready for my baby girl to arrive ❤

"What if its a boy?" He shooked his head at me, a smile on his face.

"It's a girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"Bo-" I was cut off by a sharp pain on my belly, I groan putting my hand on it. Andy looked at me worry filling his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He moved closer to me helping me standing up straight. I let out a breath, and nod.

"Yeah, the usual pains" I said. He didn't looked convince but still nodded and carried me to our room. "Don't carry me" I said once he sat me down on the bed, he looked at me as I was crazy.

"Why? I've carried you lots of many times before"

"I'm pregnant and heav- Fuck!" I threw my head back in pain, the pain keeps on getting worse by each day.

"I'm taking you to the hospital" he putted his shoes on taking mine and carried me to the car again. He went inside again, he then came out with the bag that has everything in it, some of my clothes and the baby's.

He quickly out everything in the back and drives to the hospital, having my whining and grunting in pain must be really annoying, considering his face, or its probably my imagination.

"I'm not going on labor, I'm not going on labor, I'm not going on la- Fuck, I'm going on labor" I whisper, I heard him chuckle.

"Shut up! You gave me this pain!" I shouted at him. I groan at the pain. "I'm sorry, it's just that labor is fucking not a mothers thing"