Chapter 60 - Shopping

Stacy's POV

Andy grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. We decided that we wait to know what's the genre of the baby until its born. So know we're going shopping for the baby, and it has to be different colors because if its a boy we don't want it to have pink clothes or something close to that.

"Baby, look at this" Andy held up a red onesie, that's said 'Daddy's little rockstar' I chuckle and grabbed it. "Can we take it? Please honey"

"Okay" I laugh at his expression, he went running for a while looking for more clothes and coming back and putting them on the red basket I was carrying. "Wow, Andy" he stopped and looked at me.

"What?"

"You act like a little kid" I giggled making him smile.

"I can't help it, I mean your six months pregnant, and I can't wait for her or him to wear all of this, oh my god, look at the shoes! Their so cute!" I shook my head and went to another place where they had the pacifiers, bottles and cribs. I felt the basket gain more weight, I sighed when I felt my arm start to hurt.

"Let me take it" he said taking it away from me, I gave him a thank you smile, and went back at looking at the crib I was recently looking at. The crib was purple with white, it had everything it needs, where all the diapers and clothes can be put in.

"Can we have this?" Andy said, looking at it in awe.

"It's for a girl and boy, I think"

"I bet you were having a little girl" he said smiling down at me.

"It might happen to be, or it could be a boy" he smile big at me.

"Mini Andy" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mini Stacy"

"Excuse me?"

"Your excuse"

"We're taking it" he said looking for a worker.

"But what if it a boy? We can't have a girl cribs, I don't even know if its for a boy or girl" he shrugged his shoulders at me.

"We can paint it blue and black" he eventually managed to buy the crib and it take with us . Of course we the help of others we finally got it to the car, were it somehow fit. We bought the clothes and pacifiers and everything that the baby needs.

When we finally got home, Andy quickly took the crib to the baby's room, where we are starting to decorate and such. I look down at my now kind of big stomach and smile placing a hand on my belly.

Suddenly I felt him or her kick, I squeal of excitement yelling at Andy.

"Andy!" I guess it sounded like a murder because he came running down fast, with a part of the crib.

"What? What happen? Is something wrong? Do you need to go to the doctor? Are-" I cut him off.

"No, the baby kicked" I said with a smile in my face, he sigh of relief before putting a hand where mine was, he waited for a few minutes, the baby finally kicked making him gasp.

"Holy shit" he whisper, I saw tears form in his eyes.

"Don't cry"

"How can I not? When you and I created a human being, I never saw kids and a wife in my future but now I do, I had since the day I met you Stacy, god I love you so much" he hugged me tightly, being careful of my bump. "Marry me"

"I am?" I chuckle.

"Yeah but when your out of the hospital"

"How about when the baby is one week" he nodded eagerly.

"And also" I said once I remember that I was going to the studio to record some music and then have to make a music video.

"What?" He asked brushing his nose with mine.

"I need to go to the studio" he started to open his mouth to probably say no and such but I beat him to it. "And I want you to be on one of them, since its basically of you" I mumble the last part. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Have you written it?" I nodded at him and went to get my book. I grabbed it and show it to him. He started reading it, the red ink was his part.

"Wow, so title song is Angel Eyes?" I nodded at him. "It's really good" A small smile formed on my face. "And you'll have to make a video of it?" I nod again. "And I have to be in it?" I nod again. "I'll definitely be doing it"

I squeal and hugged him.

( I know that the original song has Chris Motionless and the song is of NYD, but in this story is not, lets pretend its Andy and TDR, I DO NOT OWN THE SONGS)

"Thank you" I whisper and gave him a kiss.

"It's not a problem, seriously I am honor to make a video and sing with you" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. "Since I ask you to sing with me in the music 'Lost It All'"

( I think I said at the beginning of the story Juliet will not be involve in any of my stories, if I didn't then I'll put it now, except for Saviour )

"Yep" I said.

(I forgot what I was going to write)

"Okay let's go build the crib" I said ignore Andy's rejections.

I went upstairs and look at the nursery room. (I think that how you say it or call it)

The walls had a line of purple and white, I turn and look at Andy.

"Purple and white?" He nod. "Why? It might be a boy"

"I have a feeling were having a baby girl" I rolled my eyes at him and continue on admiring the room.

There were bunnies and teddy bears around the room, two baby monitors, a box of the car seat and toys, a stroller with a travel system stroller, blankets, the curtains were white with purple little animals.

"I'm going to draw bears and such when I'm done painting the room" Andy said coming into the room.

"Can I help?" He shook his head.

"No, I don't want you to struggle"

"So painting will make me struggle?" I said.

"Yeah"

"Whatever in going to help" and with that I grabbed the purple paint and started painting the wall.

*2 Hours Later*

Finally everything was done. Andy drew bears and monkeys and bunnies, we build the crib and put it where there were more images of the animals. Andy bought the little music thingy where it hangs so the baby can play with it. He put the car seat on the car and fixed the strollers.

We put a chair next to the crib so when ever the baby wakes up will just sit and rock him or her.

It was pretty, I love this.

"Done baby" he said wrapping his arm around me his hands resting on my belly.

"Yeah"

"Let's go take a shower and sleep" I nodded and follow him to our room, where we shower and slept peacefully.

:}{: :}{:

I update :)