Chapter 3 - Jealousy?

Stacy's POV

I woke up with my little kitten licking my face, yes I have a little kitten, I just got her yesterday, she was my little present from yesterday, I love my mom and dad. Anyway her name is Smokey because she just looks like one.

Smokey kept on licking my face making me giggle. Then my little brother came to my room.

"Sissy, time to wake up" he sat down on my bed and Smokey went to his last, purring while he stroke her head.

"Okay bud, but do you always need to come here and wake me up?" He nodded eagerly. I laughed and got out of my bed. I went to take a shower, I got out and change into an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt with some grey short shorts and grey converse. Yes I wear a lot of short shorts. Deal with it.

I blowed dry my hair and let it fall not bothering on straightening my hair. But I did brush it. So yeah.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:40. How the fuck did that happen?! My bus! I grabbed my book bag and went running down stairs.

"Bye mom and dad, bye Blade, bye Smokey! Love you guys!" They yelled back a "love you too's". I ran and ran, until I reached the bus, another kid was running to it too, but he seems... New.. I decided to ignore it. I got in and started walking to the back of the bus, I saw Andy sitting there, when he saw me, he smile which I return. Not watching foots, I tripped and everyone laughed. I role my eyes.

Right when I was about to stand up, I felt something on top off me, which let me let out a 'oof' when I open my eyes, I knew it was a someone. And damn! I got meet by two piercing green eyes. Basically I was checking his face out and he was too... That's what I think. He had snakebites, the 'emo' style hair, he wore a Kiss shirt and black leather jeans with combat boots, he's hot as fuck. We slowly snapped out of it, he got up slowly and held a hand for me. I gladly took it. He helped me up.

"I'm so sorry, I was in a rush that I didn't know where I was going" I chuckle.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, I um like to greet the floor first with my face" he laughed. Okay I admit it his laugh is fucking.cute.

"Hey do you go to Arts High School?" He asked me, I nodded.

"Can you show me around, I'm new there, so I was thinking-"

"Yeah sure, let me see your schedule" I cut him off. Oh yeah we were still standing in the middle of the isle.

"But first lets sit" I said, he looked down at me and then around, he chuckle and nodded. I grabbed his hand and made my way to the back of the bus where Andy was. Andy saw me and then down at mines and what's his name hands. He gave me a weak smile, I returned it.

We sat down, he handed me his schedule. But I talked to Andy first.

"Hey Andy"

"Hey" he mumbled but kept his gaze in the window.

"Okay" I turned back at the schedule. And OMFG he's got all of my classes! Yay!

"Well you have all classes with me" he's face light up.

"Awesome! I get to have all my classes with a beautiful girl like you" did he just called me beautiful? Don't blush Stacy.

Don't blush.

Don't blush.

Don't-

I blush.

"Sorry I didn't get your name" I told him.