Chapter 31 - Ardent

Start from the beginning

"As I've said before, you're the only person I've ever let see me this way..."

She slowly climbs into bed over me...

"Or let fuck me."

She softly kisses me while slowly helping me take off my clothes. My heart is beating faster than ever. I've never felt so nervous yet relaxed at the same time.

She's so...

Beautiful...

So...

Fucking delicious!

.......

(Slowly, Nathaniel begins to regain consciousness. Dizzy and half blacked-out vision, Nathaniel is on top of Lizzie. His Corruption is in control, thrusting into Lizzie. Lizzie is covered in human-sized bites, bleeding. However, she seems to love it more than it hurts.)

"Fuck, yes! Harder! Mmmmh. I'm so close, fuck! Ahh! Faster, fuck! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahh, fuck yes!"

What's going on-Ahh! Fuck! I feel...

I feel...

So good!

No! I must... Fight back!

"Fuck, I'm almost... Oh fuck, yes!"

Gah! Finally, I have control.

Lizzie heavily breathing...
"Why'd you stop? Is everything okay?"

Huh?

Gashes! My face gets burning hot and red...

"Lizzie! I-erm..."

"I'm sorry. I know you turned... but fuck! It was so hot! Please, finish with me, baby."

She puts her arms around my neck and fits herself back on me. Gashes! Her whole body lifts up into my arms and I feel the urge to thrust. It feels so good. I just can't stop myself. We softly kiss until she lets out moans.

.......

Lizzie and I lay on the bed trying to catch our breath. She cuddles up with me and I pull one of her fuzzy blankets over us...

"Lizzie?"

"Yes, baby."

"What happened when I turned?"

She sighs...

"You just fucked me... I mean, your eyes turned purple and you started biting the fuck out of me but... I liked it a lot. I felt comfortable oddly enough. I will say it was much better with just you; it felt better."

"I don't want it to take over me."

"It clearly is in your control. It's my fault you lost control, baby."

"How are you so calm about it?"

"I trust you, you've done nothing but prove it's under control. Plus it's actually really hot."
She says while giggling...

"Nathaniel, if you were to turn, it would've happened already. You'll have incidents... but by the looks of it, you seem like you're getting better at controlling it."

"Well, I guess so."

"Grr... How does it feel right now?"

"Erm... I mean it still hurts, but I'm kinda getting used to it."

"And what about the voices?"

"They've dialed down to just groans and untranslatable languages... But, it's still there."

"Nathaniel, I see this as an opportunity to show General that you can use this as a strong advantage. We can show him you won't be controlled by Corruption and that, in fact, you control Corruption!"

"Lizzie, I can't control it."

"We can train you. Yeah! We can train you!"

"We know nothing about it, Lizzie."

"Pamela has been observing and I'm fairly certain she could see how you react to things. Then we push your limits and-oh my goodness Nathaniel! We could totally do this!"

She lightens up. I feel very nervous as I know she cannot understand how it feels or hurts. Yes, it's gotten better because it's probably healed. The more I get hurt, the more I fear of completely turning. My back hasn't gotten much better at all and when I stretch it out in any way, I feel it hit me and I get a headache. The voices never stop but it's just become mostly background. I tune it out as much as possible but It eventually gets on my nerves.

She gets up and pulls me out if bed...

"Come on, get dressed. You're a special person to me. That means you can't be wanted dead by everyone we see. So let's earn some trust."