Byleth in Smash

Byleth is in Smash!!
Sakurai did it. It's something I didn't THINK it would actually happen because Corrin got salt on when he was revealed, Chrom was indifferent I think. And I was worried there would be people who are salty if another FE character got in. I'm happy it was Byleth.

Sakurai did SO much and here are some of us being ungrateful, he even taught us how to count binary.

Speaking from the FE3H Fandom
🎶 (9:26)

The fact that the trailer acknowledged that there were too many sword fighters was hilarious so it was nice that Byleth got more variety by using the heroes relics.

I've never seen Byleth smile so wide.

And Solon was just so dumbfounded. The fact that he said "So joining Smash consumes even the darkness itself."

Big claps 👏👏👏, BIG CLAPS 👏👏👏

Just leave whatever house you chose to end Solon while Byleth flies off to join Smash.

I just woke up when I saw the trailer.

Oh, and if any of you were salty from this reveal, be prepared to catch these hands.

There are 11 characters from Mario and 11 Pokemon characters that were in the roster and people were complaining that this was the nth FE character? That just makes Byleth the 8th one.

Therefore, they have no room to complain

It was Smash bros. that introduced me to Fire Emblem, so I would gratefully accept every character that comes in, even the unexpected ones like Piranha plant.

So FIGHT me if you disagree, it was Sakurai's choice, so you better go along with the flow.

If you don't like the idea of Byleth being added to Smash, then at least be swayed by their moveset.

So the next chapter will be posted in 19 or 20 so stay tuned guys.