Christmas Aftermath

It had been a few days after Christmas when that Mistletoe incident happened.

Both Robin and (Name)'s hopes were granted. Their friendship haven't shifted slightly ever since it happened.

Well, there were a few awkward glances between the two and both of them would become flustered whenever someone brings it up.

It was very fortunate for the female to hide her embarassement under her classic hood.

But that doesn't mean that they forgot what the kiss felt like.

For Robin, the brief kiss he shared with (Name) was... unlike any other. Probably from the fact about kissing a friend while being on the friendly relationship unlike his S supports.

On the other hand, the female scythe wielder couldn't shake off the thought of kissing the tactician. It was her first.

She shook her head, getting rid of the flustering thoughts about the tactician.

In every new game, her memories add up to the point that whatever she's done in every new game would be considered her past and that her time in Smash mansion is both her present and future. It is mind boggling if you think about it.

She recieved her memories by a head-splitting headache with a painful ring on her ears.

She fainted one morning but recovered as every new memory flashed in her mind. She saw herself fighting desperately, her cape torn from the missed sword swings from her foes and ripped edges were burnt from the casted fire spells that were aimed at her.

She saw bright light flashing through her eyes before opening them, the first thing she noticed that changed about her were bony fingers.

Those were the first memories she recieved before plenty more came.

Some of them are bad, the next are worse, the last are the worst. Fight after fight, she could remember each new creature that she faced.

Speaking of new creatures, she haven't played her game yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So.. what was it like? Was it nice? Did you feel something inside your belly?" Kamui bombarded Robin with questions as she leaned closer towards Robin's face on her tiptoes as the tactician keeps leaning back to avoid the close proximity between their faces...

... And the fact that she's invading his personal space.

"Kamui, I think you should lay off with the questions for now.." said Corrin as he held his female counterpart back by the shoulders, pulling her back as gently as he could.

The princess was glad that someone else in their crew has finally had a C support with someone with a mild S support act between couples.

Seeing this, Kamui can already see a bright future between the two. And now as an Avatar that has the ability to marry two people, she might get those two to have an official S support like she had with Cloud.

And it's their choice if they choose to have Morgan. And if they do, they'll have a cute family.

"But I need answers.." she whined as she got pulled away.

Reflet went beside Robin as she chuckled in amusement. "She's right, Robin. What was it like?" She cooed, repeating Kamui's question.

 What was it like?" She cooed, repeating Kamui's question

Oh so now she's part of the teasing too. First there's Roy, second comes Kamui and now Reflet?!

Gods, if Chrom knew about this, he'll never hear the end of it and would make sure to remind him in every chance he gets.

Drat.

The fact that the whole mansion witnessed the kiss wasn't helping either.

It's either Lucina or Reflet who will break the news to Chrom, and he has to make sure that incident won't make it to him.

Especially Lissa, since she likes sharing whatever she could with everyone.

And Tharja.... eh... you know..

She would probably make (Name) face her wrath or anything related to that. And Robin wouldn't want a person face what she would do and would wish it on his worst enemies instead.

But deep down, he knew that the kiss would have been a lot more special than it was forced because of being under a mistletoe...

Wait...

..Did he just think that the kiss would have been a lot better..?

Oh no

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh nooo.

This feeling, is so familiar.

The feeling he gets in between the A and S supports. He should be ashamed about the fact that he's starting to fall for his new friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere, (Name) sneezed.

"...Achoo!"

"Bless you." Said Rosalina as both of them spent time talking while drinking tea.

Please comment what you think and vote. I also don't mind some feedback.