Outdoor plan

(Name) sat at the foot of her bed, thinking deeply as she attempted to get rid of the yearning feeling that was about to claw through her heart.

Being in love... is a bizarre feeling, yet confusing at the same time. Just a simple thought about the person you liked makes your chest feel warm and make it skip a beat as it thumps very loudly against her chest.

The warmth she felt was a better feeling than the warmth a blanket can provide, burning passion that can rival fire, and is more comforting than a mother's embrace. At first, she believed that intimate love is not what she needed, as long as others cared about her like how she cared about them.

The thought of falling in love never crossed her mind. Even if most of her friends are males. Robin is a diamond in the rough among all of them.

She played Fire Emblem Awakening, she might've admitted that she was a bit casual about keeping Robin the same person throughout her own playthrough. She wouldn't say it out loud but...

Robin... is one, smooth son of a--

Knock knock knock

She lifted her head as her thoughts about the male tactician diminished. She patted her cloak to remove the creases as she approached the door. The lady twisted the doorknob and was surprised by the sight but it relieved her at the same time.

Raven is standing by the door.

"Is there anything you need, Raven?" She asked the tactician's other self. "Nothing personal, thank you for asking." The tactician replied. "I was here to ask you something by a certain someone-" 'Robin might kill me for this' "- and they sent me here to ask you for them instead. He was a bit of a coward to ask you in person."

"Well, what are they going to ask me? And who is this person?" (Name) shyly replied as words were slowly appearing on the dialogue box.

"It's Robin."

'Sweet Poképuff, what does he want?'

"He wants to know if you are willing to join him in a reading session in the library."

"There's no need for him to ask that. He knew I would be willing to join him anytime."

"Well..." Raven trailed off as a bead of sweat starts to form on her forehead. Suddenly she was left with a few options

> Ask her if she was free.
> Ask  about her opinion about Robin.
> Set her and Robin on a subtle date.

Then, it clicked.

●> Set her and Robin on a subtle date.

"Actually, I was going to ask YOU if... you want to accompany him to town." She continued, brushing off her little mistake. If only she forced more juicy details out of Robin then she wouldn't have made the mistake to begin with.

"....Me?..."

"Yes, you." Raven nodded. "Robin and I are currently planning to head towards town. I was wondering if you would accompany him instead." She chose her words carefully, making sure to make each word sound convincing.

She faked a sheepish chuckle, as she scratched her left cheek, to make it realistic. "I am on duty in one of the shops today. I'd hate to see my brother all alone. Knowing him, he might get carried away with not being able to choose something useful."

"....You could've asked Corrin."

"Corrin is busy as well! He'll be running a few errands for the hands today."

"I just saw him passing by, Raven. He already finished all his errands, seeing that he was carrying an exclusive parfait usually made by the hands to thank the person who did errands for them."

"He would be very tired after running errands!" Raven pressed, hoping that she would able to get (Name) to go out on a discreet date with Robin

Before the clothed female replied any further, the tactician cut her off "The other FE characters aren't interested in going out just yet. They wanted to stay inside for the whole day."

".... Alright then. I shall accompany Robin."

Checkmate!

"What time should both of us meet up, then?"

"Robin, I got you a date!"

"That's nice-" he replied from his position on a desk, his eyes suddenly widening and his counterpart's words sunk in as he abruptly raised his head to look at her in mixed mortification and shock "-Wait WHAT?!" He yelled, and in a demanding tone to make her repeat what she said and if he heard it correctly.

"You have a date with (Name)." Raven casually replied, dismissing the agape look that the other tactician had on his face.

Meanwhile, in the same room. Corrin, held back a snort of laughter as he sat cross-legged on his bed. Eating his parfait.

He may or may have not applauded Raven for her scheme on managing to get Robin a date with the cloaked female. Smashers said that (Name) is not easily convinced to do something if she was asked indirectly. Unless you are a kid (or a Pokemon, or anyone young) she would immediately come to their aid.

Despite the mysterious display that the female showed, she had a maternal side to her that everyone had known since Melee. And using it against her, she'll make sure you'll never live to see tomorrow.

There was one time everyone had heard of that an evil scientist had once captured Kirby, planning to dissect him to find out what he was.

(Even Kirby's creator doesn't know what he is. Theory says that Kirby is an amoeba.)

When (Name) caught him in the act when he already had a scalpel raised to cut Kirby, he was reported that he was nothing more than a pile of broken bones in the aftermath.

No one actually pitied the dude. He kind of deserved it for doing messed up experiments that aren't beneficial at all. In fact, many are disgusted.
He was once caught filming a chamber where two different kinds of species are set to cross breed.

Seeing the successful breeding just.... helped with his messed up fetish. There were tapes of successful cross breeding in his office.

Corrin shuddered in just thinking about it. The spoonful of parfait that was in his mouth was beginning to taste sour to his taste buds. It was abhorrent.

He directed his attention towards the pair of tacticians. Hoping to wash away the thoughts about the sick bastard.

"Make sure to look presentable!" Raven said as she wagged a finger at Robin, who has given up on the argument. He has never beaten Raven in an argument before. The day he finally would, pigs would be flying.

In other words, never. If you're not fond of expressions.

Robin heaved a large sigh as he marched towards his closet, ready to change in another set of clothing. He was planning to take a shower, anyways.