Feelings

3rd Person's POV

It was a day after yesterday-so it's the Tomorrow of yesterday- when Robin first found out that he started to like the mysterious cloaked female.

To him, his feelings are like a capped soda bottle with the fizz wanting to burst because of the implied mentos. The cap serves as his restraint from showing it.

He ran a hand through his snowy white locks as he sighed, disappointed in himself.

Whenever he's near the female, his heart would skip a beat and would be as loud as a drum as it beats fast on his chest, while he prays to whatever deity is currently above that she would not hear it. Stomach churning in anxiety as he tried not to embarrass himself infront of her.
He tried his best to make his face neutral but whenever he sees himself in a mirror, with the opportunity that (Name)'s attention is on elsewhere, his face would flush as red as Roy's hair.

This is like facing the S supports all over again.

But (Name) was a different case since she belongs to a different game. But..

..... Would it be possible to have a relationship with someone from a different game...?

I mean, just look at Kamui and Cloud! Cloud belongs to Square Enix, while Corrin belongs to Nintendo.

Many people thought it was impossible for a Final Fantasy character to be in Smash because of the company that created it but-WRONG!

Sakurai added him in the game, along with the help from the company.

But...

What if they would be torn apart one day..?

Robin shook the negative thoughts off his head and went to the library where he promised he would meet (Name).

"If you liked her so much, why don't you marry her..?~"

Reflet teased him from the other day.

His roommate is Corrin, who does not make fun of his feelings. While the room across theirs belonged to their female counterparts.

Each person in the mansion has a roommate, most go in two's but the younger ones share a room.

And a group of three shared a room. Mewtwo, Lucario and Greninja because of their daily meditation and how their room is always quiet.

(Name) comes by and gently knocks on the door everytime she brings them food because there are times when they forget to eat when they were lost in meditation.

She also takes care of everyone, even in sickness. Whenever a smasher gets sick- villain or not- and prefer to stay in their room, she will be their caretaker of the day.

With a cart with food and medicine, a jug of water, a pot of hot water, a water basin and a face towel.

It's difficult to imagine what will it be like if everybody got sick in the same  day except her.

Today, Link, Marth, Dark Pit and Pit got sick. Both angels fought like reckless and violent children under the heavy rain to avoid the risk breaking anything inside the mansion while the other two tried to break them apart and calm them down.

Since 4 are sick today, Robin's time with (Name) would be limited so he jogged to the library and give each other recommendations before (Name) will start preparing chicken soup for the sick quartet.

(Name) recommended Robin to read 3 books/novels while Robin recommended 4 books.

(Name) bowed to Robin in thanks as she held five books in a stack.

While Robin went to find the books he wanted her to read, she sneakily grabbed a certain book that she liked to read...at times.

She read the book she sneaked off with and opened to the page where it all started.

Lelani pushed Rowan against the wall as she held his shirt by the collar, proclaiming her love to him as angry tears ran down like streaks on her cheeks. She wanted to let him know that he doesn't have to take the most dangerous solution in order to end the angry spirit's suffering.

Rowan was shocked at the revelation of her feelings towards him and softly said that he reciprocated her feelings as his arms wrapped around her waist.

Both of them are upset that they knew that this'll be their last night together as friends... and lovers.

Like they had as children, they shared the same bed, wanting to spend as much time given to them as they could before they depart-

"I didn't know you were into angsty novels."

(Name) was startled as she looked up and saw Samus reading over her shoulder.

"S-Samus..!"