Fire Emblem Heroes Special

This is how I first reacted to each trailer in the mobile game. And I still remember it as clear as day.

*snort* Clear as day, it's raining-

Anyways, hopefully I get inspiration for the next chapter while making this because sudden inspiration pops up when I write a different chapter.

-____________________________________-

0:01
Yo, who is that? Is that human Anankos-*sees sleeve*- oh no, it's not Anankos.

0:05
Woah... A portal.

0:14
*squints*

0:18
Oh hey, a blue haired protagonist.
*snickers* Is he a prince as well? I like his blonde hair tips though.

0:22
And a girl too.. Gods, why does this girl remind me of Lissa for some reason. Oh hey, pink hair tips. It's faint but.. I can see it.

0:29
A monument of some sort that is very important.

0:34
Who dis?

0:38
Wahh-hah-hah

0:54
Wait... WHAT?! DO THEY FINALLY HAVE AN AWAKENING AND FATES CROSSOVER?!

0:56-0:57
I'm still wondering who this person is..- Is that a gun?! Yooo, we finally have guns. And they have white version of my husbando Robin's cloak with different embroideries that appeared out of nowhere with no Grima eyes.

0:58
Oh hey Camilla.... and Chrom.

1:05
Wait, they're going against their own family?

1:12
Oh hey, it's that man again. So he's a mage..

1:14
Her headdress thing is large..

Book 2

0:01
So that's her..

0:07
She's pretty..

0:11
I would've mistaken that as Elsa's castle.

0:22
New enemies.

0:25
And still, we don't have Anna in this.

0:30
I know I should be talking about all 4 of them working together... but turns out that Canon Kiran is a male.
Don't diss me for this but it looks like Kiran has a more masculine jaw.

0:32
Charge! Wait a minute, Kiran-!!

0:37
She has nice pigtails. Sadly, she's an enemy unit.

0:43
She has this strange resemblance to Camilla, I swear, if she has Misty Lee as her voice actress-

0:45
Yoo, are we fighting now too? Take those summons Veronica!
If Kiran would be a unit one day, I bet they would be a colorless unit.

0:54
Whew!

0:59
He survived?!

1:01
Eugh, he reminds me of a Non-Gerudo version of Ganondorf with a fiery version as well.

1:12
He's making a small sun.

1:20
I like how the music and the epic moment tied, it brings me more hype for this afterstory.

1:30
Yooo, those are large and gigantic...
And I can almost hear the Elsa jokes. And we finally have ice magic. Wait, is that even magic or a superpower?

1:42
I don't think you can stop that with just ice.. That looks like a literal sun and the surface must be molten lava or something.

And Yeah, that's it for today. Bye guys and be kind to one another on the comments elsewhere. And belated Happy New Year.