...

"From Nintendo Live, they were announcing 2 games for (Game Name). I heard that the game will be out on December. I bet my rupees that it'll be great." Said Toon Link.

"Pika!" Pikachu agrees. While Villager raised a sign that had a thumbs up.

MegaMan rose a brow. "Wait.. Doesn't that mean that she won't be around us for a while?" He asked, and the smiles dropped.

"Oh yeah... But still! 2 games, 1 release. But she has to leave for a while nonetheless. For the progress of the games." Said Toon Link.

Jigglypuff looked around as they too(not assuming genders) took out a sharpie and sketchpad from behind.

They sketched for a bit and showed it to the others revealing a childish drawing of Ness' head with a question mark beside it.

Now that they think about it....

"Hey, where's Ness?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile..

Ness and N were setting up the table for Ness' other fellow youngsters, fellow pokemon and baby star warrior.

On their plates were a few stacks of pancakes, strawberry and banana slices with blueberries with a side of breakfast tacos. And for their beverage, freshly squeezed orange juice.

Seeing how their food was prepared, they did not hesitate on digging in. The first to finish was Kirby, since he sucked it all up like a vacuum, leaving the plates, cutlery and glass cup.

N silently gigled underher hood as she began to sip on her morning beverage. The children never failed to amuse her..

But, seeing that it was only one table and it used to be 2 conjoined tables.. She can't help but be mentally furious at herself for being nostalgic again.

'By the gods, I need to move on..'

But, she leaned back and peeked at another table next to them. The very same table that used to be put together by their group. Seeing it now being occupied by the Fire Emblem gang she can't help but see hallucinations of the ice climbers, Red(Pokemon Trainer is based on Red, 'kay?), Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Young Link, Pichu and Lucas.

N whimpered softly and rubbed her forehead. Closing her eyes tightly, trying to het rid of the image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see that Ness has called N for breakfast." mused Marth as he took a forked a decent portion of his pancakes.  The rest looked over to see happily eating children and a cloaked woman rubbing where it seems like where her forehead is supposed to be.

"Is she alright?" Lucina asked, as she glanced a bit as she, a while ago, is the one who felt a pair of eyes drilling onto them.

"She's alright. She's just reminiscing, that's all." Reassured Marth.

"Reminiscing?" Asked Robin.

"This very table used to be used by the former smashers who were removed from the game, they happened to be some of the people who were closest to her. Pichu, Young Link, Ice climbers, etc.." answered Ike.

"I thought she would be over them by now." Added Marth, worried. Watching as the cloaked individual lightly poke on their egg yolks with her fork.