Introductions

"Abc.." - your speech.
'Abc...' - thoughts.
N - Reader's name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" 1...2...3...-"

N counted as she had her hands covering her eyes. Ness, Toon Link, Villager, Kirby, Pikachu and Jigglypuff hid as all of you played hide and seek.

As they hid in their hiding spots. It was shown in N's dialogue box that she finished counting to 20.

" Ready or not. Here I come. "

Under the hood, she closed her eyes and deeply listened for any sound. She heard someone breathing and headed towards the direction of the source.

It came for the bushes.

Reaching out to push the bushes aside she found Toon Link, who covered his head with his arms.

He pouted that he was found first as N patted his head reassuringly as he pouted his way to sit on a log. The cloaked woman straightened her cloak as she walked towards the other areas of the backyard.

She found Kirby on the orchard.

Villager on the flower garden.

Jigglypuff on the fountain, pretending to be one of the water spouters, in which she shook her head at, amused.

The fountain was pokemon themed, the water spouters were obviously the water pokemon. Just a glance at Squirtle made it nostalgic.

And Jigglypuff's color gave them away.

And then she found Ness on top of a tree.

As the others went to look for the missing hider. The older female figured that her fellow seekers will take a break and enter the mansion as she finds Pikachu herself.

Meanwhile...

Pikachu was at one of the training rooms watching with astonishment as he watched one of the Robins use Thunder magic.

Meanwhile said Male Robin was training against other fighters like his female counter part and his fellow Fire Emblem swordsmen.

Lightning began to grow brighter and more static on his palm. He aimed it at Ike.

"Elthunder!"

And Ike was hit. But he didn't notice that Marth was coming up from behind him.

"Robin!" Reflet yelled as her male counterpart's attention went to her and moved out of the way as he saw Marth from the corner of his eye.

He used his sword to block the second swing coming towards him and shoved him back.

Then Marth got occupied by Lucina.

Later on, everyone praised each other for the training spar.

"For newcomers, all three of you really did a good job." Marth praised.

"No wonder you were voted to be here." Ike commented as he approved.

Lucina sheepishly fiddled with her thumbs as she listened to their praises. "O-oh, Thank y-you. That.. means a lot to us."

Reflet nodded in agreement " Of course although to see both of you out of your respective home and time. It is quite odd to imagine how long you have been here."

Marth waved it off "We've been here for long."

"Chaa~"

All 5 of them turned to the noise.
"Pikachu?" Both blue haired men asked.

Pikachu ran towards both Robins and tugged on the female one's pants.

"Pika pikachu!"

"How adorable." Reflet picked up Pikachu and nuzzled his cheeks, as she pulled away she saw a static of electricity from his face.

"It uses thunder too?" Robin asked.

"Pikachu is a mouse pokemon, an electric type in fact." Ike answered.

"You must have drawn his attention when you used thunder spells." Marth said.

Then they heard a door open. Drawing everyone's attention to see N , who abruptly stopped when she saw Pikachu on one of the new character's arms and the fact that all Fire Emblem characters are in the same room.

"Pika!" Pikachu jumped out of Reflet's arms and ran towards the cloaked woman. She caught him with her arms as he climbed up to perch himself on her shoulder.

"Oh goodmorning N. " Marth greeted. A dialogue box apperead in front of her .

" Goodmorning to you too Marth, Ike. And Lucina, Reflet and Robin. "

" Goodmorning. " Lucina slightly bowed. Same does both Robins.

"Oh, you haven't been introduced to each other yet. Her name is N, she's been in Super Smash brother for as long as I have. She is basically the surrogate mother of every young fighter here."

" It's nice to meet you. "

" It's nice to meet you as well. " Robin said.

"So, is there evrything you need? Do you need any assistance in something.?" Asked Ike.

" The children and I were playing hide and seek on the backyard. I found everyone else but we have not found Pikachu yet. I was getting worried about his whereabouts that I cancelled play time today to look for Pikachu myself. It seems that he might've watched all 5 of you train. "

" Like a worried mother.." Ike commented.

" May I ask what you have done while I looked for you Pikachu? "

Pikachu jumped on her shoulder and faced her to demonstrate.

" Pika? Pika pika,pika pika PIKA PIKA PIKA ! Pika pika, pikaa pikaa. Pikachu pika pikaaa. Pika pikachu.

Pika pika-"

The others looked at each other, not inderstanding what the yellow mouse said.
Meanwhile the cloaked female, were on her knees comprehending everything Pikachu said.

" Interesting.. "

"She understood everything Pikachu said?" Robin asked.

"When you are around a pokemon for too long you will start understanding them." Marth said, looking at N and Pikachu.