Reminisence

A few days after meeting both tacticians and the royal time-traveler. They have come in mutual terms.

Sometimes Lucina asks if she can spar with N and if they could spar in Arena Ferox, to give off the feeling that Ylisse is somewhere around.

The cloaked female agreed and respected her decisions as she and her began to take out her scythe.

The princess had trouble countering the downward slashes because of the crescent blade's weight.

Meanwhile, some of the other smashers watch from afar. Observing how Lucina fought with the secretive smasher.

From time to time, the Robins analyses the cloaked woman's movements. Just in case if it was their turn to fight her, they would find advantages and have her at disadvantage.

Though, they are sure that they will have difficulty finding out.
(Name) has speed as her specialty and leaves no openings when attacking. She is also good at dodging. It will take them overnight to figure it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day...

"..."

N stared out for the view of the sunrise from the balcony of her room. The sunrise was one of the main reminders of her home..

... And some melancholic memories.

~Flashback~

"Hey, N." Alekei asked, as he twisted his torso around so he can  look at the aforementioned female.

The cloaked lady curtly lowered her head to look at him back as her response, meaning that she was listening.

"Do you think... after all of this is over, do you think both of us will find a life that doesn't involve fighting?" He asked.

The female still remained silent as she walked closer before sitting next to him.

Under her hood, she began to speak in a hushed voice.

"I don't know.. fighting is the only life I am used to."

Her voice was melodic but a bit raspy for not speaking in a while. When was the last time she heard herself talk?
And the words that rolled off her tongue felt strange.

"Yeah." Alekei added. "Ever since our clan had been burned down and was mercilessly killed, it's just been the two of us.."

He gripped one of the objects that hung from his belt. And he held it in front of him.

A worn doll with buttons as eyes and was slightly dirtied from soot.

A choke left his mouth as his body began to shake, N knew that he tried very hard not to break down crying.

But the sobs escaped his body as he bent forward, his hands planted on his knees as he rested his wet eyes on top of them.

"I-If only.. If only I was faster.. I could have saved her.." he muttered out.

The female pulled down her hood to reveal her face and sharpened features that have matured over the years. She knew that nothing she would say would comfort him, all she did was pat his back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Robin was eating breakfast with the early riser smashers. The food in his plate. There is one sunny side up egg on toast, two strips of bacon, two blueberry waffles, fruit salad and a breakfast smoothie. With a scoop of hashbrowns.

His 'sister' Raven(FemRobin), is currently chatting with Marth and Lucina.

He glances around to see the other early risers, like the princesses. Then there was Ganondorf and Bowser.

And then, Ness entered the room rubbing his eyes. He searched the room, only to scratch his head under his cap in confusion.

Marth took notice of this and excused himself from the people he was chatting with.

"Ness, you seem to be searching for someone. Do you need any sort of assistance?"

Ness shook his head. "No, I was just looking for N, I volunteered to help her lay out our breakfast before the other kids are awake."

"I have never seen N arrive here yet, she probably might be in her room, still."

Ness brightened "Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Marth!" He exclaimed as he took off, running.