Poll (Please Read)

Here's a poll for some incoming chapters...

Of course since this is a Robin x Reader Book, I would never go against the idea of adding Morgan.

Speaking of Morgan... would you guys want her to...

a. Remain Single

b. Pair her up with someone.

If you chose b. I have a few candidates.

Candidates are...

Roy

Pit

Dark Pit

Male Corrin

....Joker(Akira Kurusu/Ren Amamiya)

((Honestly Atlus, can you just finalize just ONE name for your next Persona protagonist.))

I want to add Red in but I decided against it, but please comment if you want him back on the list.

Comment on the person you vote for.

Truth be told, I'm pining for either the angels and Joker.

How I think it would be like:

Roy:
- Still unsure how he and Morgan interact but I think it would be something like his Leadership in his own game, and time in smash

Pit
- their hyperactivity would work well together, I would have Morgan point out his flaws in battle and give him pointers about the Smashers he'll be battling. Palutena will be pleased knowing that someone else other than Viridi or herself would help Pit. I could see them getting along very well, not to mention see them hanging out together. Morgan would make fun of Pit like Palutena does because of her sadistic streak which Male Morgan doesn't have.

Dark Pit
- As we know that their personalities would clash. Like they said "opposites attract". She would do everything to make him open up, cheer him up and somewhat end up teasing him a little. He would drop her antics but Morgan wouldn't back down. Like the usual "tsundere-nice person" relationship you see in animes but I'm not letting Dark Pit admit right away that he slowly started to care for her. Not like the usual "It's not like I like you or anything" kind of tsundere you see in animes.

Male Corrin
- I was thinking something nearly similar to Robin and Corrin's support conversation from Warriors (I finally got I wanted with those two: Interaction) except Morgan will be referencing her father's teachings and Corrin would notice all the things on what makes Morgan... Morgan.
If Robin were to be overprotective, condolences for the prince for sharing a room with the person who'll kill him. Morgan would tell Corrin that there's always a way around the obvious choices in front of him.
Don't forget about the support level though.

Joker
- For them, we have the Supports and the Confidant Rank/Social Links. Each would give like boosts or Extras that would help you in action. I would imagine Morgan being the "Gifted Persona". Unlocking some ranks would give him a boost in or increase in Persona attacks especially magic like Fire, Electric, wind, mind for strategy for knowledge and reading books with her, and other stuff depending on his possible moveset.

Since he is a JOKER, that makes Morgan the PRANKSTER. Morgan would listen to how he got probated including some of his problems. She would also like to hear what it's like to be a Persona user so she can plan a strategy around it, despite rather being insensitive to others' feelings, she's not heartless.

You would say Joker would have additional proficiency points or guts for being Morgan's friend and putting up with her idle shenanigans. Charm wouldn't work because she would most likely turn down a simple act of flirtation. As for kindness, still not sure about that.

These two would share their experiences in Smash so far, they would help each other out in minor problems and some problem solving around situations. He would introduce her to the Phantom Thieves as his first official friend.

Yep, so that's basically it. All of you might know by now who I'm definitely rooting for.

The next chapter would be out by a couple days or three from now.

Thank you for your patience, support and for voting for Fervour Discourse. Good luck, everyone!

P.S : Still can't believe that there's heavy metal in Fire Emblem Heroes.