Denial

"Are you sure that you're alright, (Name)? You've been reading more numbers of books than usual.."

Peach asked as she bent to the side a little to look up at a tall pile of stacked books, careful not to bump into them, she watched her step and stood 3 feet infront of you.

She and the other girls have noticed that their cloaked friend had immersed her time in reading. The rest of her time was cut short just so she could read.

Her workout with the Wii fit trainers, she stopped 20 minutes early, her playtime with the children, that's where the missing 20 minutes went.

Her meals were cut to a minimum. She only consumes half-of-a-plate-amount of food.

It was starting to worry them.

Sadly, Mewtwo and Lucario are unable to spill any beans on what she currently feels because this one is very personal.

Peach rose a brow as her eyes scanned each spine of every book that was stacked up.

.... All of these books are under the Romance genre!

Does that mean-?!

The Princess lets out a large, delighted gasp as she swiftly took the book from (Name)'s fingers.

She leaned near to her face as the latter leaned back from the sudden closure.

"Are you... IN LOVE by any chance?"

The question made the mysterious female choke on air.

"I-in l-love..?! No w-way! T-that's preposterous!"

"Denial is one of the early stages in falling in love!"

(Name) abruptly stood up, taking the stack of books as she stormed off, quite flustered, away from Peach.

"You're in love, Scythe Wielder!~"

She heard Peach holler from where she was, followed by 'shh..' from Rosalina who was appointed as the librarian for the day.

Good thing her hood was up otherwise many people would see her apple red cheeks.

"Someone is in love?!" Pit exclaimed.

"Of course someone is, Pit. We are literally 2 tables away from Peach." Falco pointed out.

"And that 'someone' happened to be (Name)." Added Fox. Who is rubbing his sensitive ears from Peach's holler.

"(Name)'s in love?!" Pit exclaimed.... again.

Identical groans from Fox and Falco are heard from the library...

......With Rosalina shushing them afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------
'In love...?! No, that is NOT possible.'

(Name) thought as she wandered through the halls of the mansion.

There's no way that she's in love!... Is she?

Under the hood, her face was mortified as she bit on her lower lip. She was unable to count how many "No's" were repeated in her head. Each single syllable echoing in her mind as if it were some kind of deep void. All she needs for now is to calm herself a little bit.

... And may be a bit too hungry to handle these... unofficial feelings for the white haired tactician.

But still...

She wonders how he's doing right now....

~MEANWHILE~

Robin hid his face in a book, frustated with himself with not focusing on the plot written on said novel. He was quite bummed out that he already read more than half through the book but can't still process what was happening in the story. It was a book that his roommate lent to him yesterday, the genre was both mystery and action-