The Outside

After being asked by Reflet, she found herself standing in front of her closet. She had no clue what to wear, she never hung out with someone of the opposite gender before. Well, ones that aren't children or non-human.

She decided to go simple for now. What she wore wouldn't matter since she'll have her cloak cover it all up anyways.

Not that it matters.. it's not like she's trying to impress anyone.

She grabbed her wallet, and a pouch of coins which was used as currency at this universe.

She went out of her room and proceeded to head towards the front yard, where the gates that guarded the mansion was situated. Not before waving to a few individuals who greeted her with a "Hello".

She finally reached the front gate, the pebbled surface crunched every step underneath her boots.

She can see both Robin and Reflet conversing, Reflet seems to be lecturing Robin while the other seems to be exasperated.

She walked over to them, grabbing the attention of both tacticians.

"Hello.."

"Oh, hello (Name). Wonderful weather we are having, huh?" Reflet cheerfully turned to her while discreetly nudging Robin with her elbow.

"It is.."

"Welp, I have to get going. I have library duty today." She finished as she ran towards the mansion, leaving the other two in awkward silence as they looked at each other and faced away from the mansion.

"..I'm sorry about her. She's been acting like this ever since Christmas was over." He apologized as the female before him nodded her head in understanding.

"I'd like to ask..." she began, slower beeps as the three dots appeared "What made you want me to accompany you to town today..?"

"I'm not really intending to go to town today." Robin replied, scratching one cheek with his index finger, his response confusing the female, "Reflet just went in my room telling me that I have to go to town with you. I seem to have no choice on the matter."

...So Reflet lied pretending that Robin want to indirectly ask her out to town. Robin being forced into this, with no choice but to go along kind of made her feel bad... and a tad bit disappointed.

Did he not want to go with her? Should they cancel?

"But we can't just let a perfectly good day go to waste-" the tactician continued, snapping the cloaked warrior out of her thoughts as she looked up at him, "- it is a good day to go to town afterall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The town did not have much people flooding the streets, only a decent amount of people are walking around and buying stuff. They recognize other smashers going around. They would stop and converse with them for a little before going on their way.

They went for a store called "Whiff Magica" which was a store of Magic, if you had read the store's name. Robin would like to upgrade his tomes and his Levin sword.

While (Name) would like her weapon, enchanted.
They paid for the expenses and walked out the store, satisfied.

"It was nice visiting that place."

"Now you can see why it's my go-to place for upgrades." Robin mused as they walked side by side.

"Yeah.." she agreed, before bashfully looking down at the pavement "It was a good recommendation coming from you."

Robin rose an eyebrow sardonically "'Coming from me'? Are you trying to imply--"

Under her hood, (Name)'s eyes went wide as what she said sunk in, as she interrupted Robin before he finished.
"N-no! I-I didn't mean it that way! I--"

She rose her hands and waved them in denial as she became panicky that she may have offended him. "I never thought that you'd bring me to a shop w-with such credibility. I-I mean, you've bought s-stuff from merchants-  I mean Anna's befor--"

"Hold on, I was attempting to make a joke." Said the male in front of her as he tried to coax her from her panicked state "You're taking this way out of proportion.."

"But I-"

"No, I did not take offence from it."

"....Oh..." If anyone could see her face, it would put Roy's hair to shame.

"Still-" Robin rubbed his neck, eyes casted to the side. "I've never seen you so panicky before." He added before turning his gaze back to her, smiling.
"It reassures me that you're not just a stoic individual under that cloak."

Now that just made her bite the inside of her cheek. She's not canonically stoic.

"Well then, I bet you're glad to see a part of me expressed openly." She huffed a little, crossing her arms.

He chuckled slightly, "I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo! Now that's that.

Sorry if the chapter seems to be a bit  rushed, it's what I can think of through a horrible writer's block.

Those who kept count of the days from the last chapter release, I apologize in advance that a promised chapter might be a day late or two when published.

Also incoming author's not next chapter.