Congrats, Prince

After the battle, everyone headed straight to the cafeteria to get lunch. Sitting outside can give you the hungry feeling.

(Name) was once again sitting with the youngsters at their usual table, taking sneak peaks at Corrin.

Earlier as everyone went to the cafeteria, she stuck a note somewhere on the armor on his left hip. A praise was written on it and she also wrote down that she congratulated him for catching him off guard, since the last time she has experienced it was back in Melee.

She took small scoops from her meals with the provided spoons, checking to see if he had found the slip of paper.

He looks invested in conversing with the FE gang. Maybe he'll notice it later on.

'Hmm..'

She ate the raw, green vegetables off her dish. Enjoying the slight crunching sound as she chewed slowly and thoroughly.

((Does anyone else preffer their lettuce or any other edible vegetables eaten raw?))

Swallowing them, it sent a nice feeling down her neck. She wanted to ask for more raw greens, but she's embarrased.

Drinking from her glass of water, she placed it down on the table and asked for how the children's day is going.

Meanwhile...

"- And she was super strong! Her swings on the end of her scythe are very heavy. I wonder how she can still carry a weapon with a heavy end."
Corrin rambled.

"Ask King Dedede, or any other fighter who have weapons with one heavy side." Suggested Reflet.

"(Name)'s a different case, her weapon is at least a 1.5 half of her size!" Corrin countered.

"You still did great, no one has ever knocked her off from her stance. The last time she did, it was back in the years in Melee." Reassured the Altean King.

"It's true, I remember when she tumbled back because of Solid Snake, and she wouldn't want to hurt any of the children that time so she lets them win." Roy added.

"I attempted to pull her cloak off once, out of curiousity on what she looks like." Ike said.

"And the results are...?" Kamui asked as she picked the vegetables off from her plate.

"No one ever saw her face." Marth shook his head. Robin looked at him curiously.

"How does one keep their face hidden even after such a long time? There must be other times where her hood fell off, like it did back at Final destination." He said.

"Corrin must've been lucky. Cause I believe that a millenia will pass until we finally get to see her face.." Roy stated.

"Millenia as in your exaggeration for never in our lives?" Lucina guessed, the young lion nods at her.

"What a shame.. I finished my drink even before I finally dug in for the main course." Frowned the fateful prince as he stood up-

"Wait! Corrin, what's that on your left side?" Kamui asked as she rose a hand to stop Corrin from leaving as she immediately noticed something stuck on the armor. Her exclaim caught the rest's attention as well.

Corrin finally noticed the paper that was stuck and peeled it off gently, he inspected it and found out that it was a folded piece of paper.

He sat back down as he unfolded it and read it.

Corrin,

Congratulations for managing to sweep me off my feet or stance. It's been a while since someone has done that. I remember when I used to be beaten around like a sandbag that everyone used while training. I hope that yoh would continue to fight well in the future.

- You know who

He glanced around the cafeteria to see the writer looking at him directly, he  smiled softly in greeting as he waved and she returns it with a small wave of her own.

The others from the table saw this and asked about. Corrin brushed them off and told them it was secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow marks as the day where there 3 days left before both sequels of Crescent's Edge will be released.

Hey, if 3 Fire Emblem Games trailers are released in 1 stream then why not 2 follow-up sequels.

The covers look amazing.

On Crescent's Edge 2, the game cover was the main heroine's scythe with a familiar cloak around it but it was tattered.

Crescent's Edge 2.5, (Name) who was still in a cloak, her hands are outstretched, gray sand slipping through her fingers as a blown off  candle was in front of her and the smoke from the candle wafted and made pretty curls and swirls as if the fire was just blown out.

Peach squealed in excitement, "I can't wait! I wonder what the game will be like!"

"The covers are quite a bit more eerie than the last game to me." Palutena commented. "This might be a clue that the next games are a bit dark."

"Maybe as dark as Majora's Mask." Toon Link shrugged as Link gave him a look, not wanting to be reminded of the horrors he has seen --or what Young Link has seen.