...

5:34 am

(Name) slept soundly on her bed, her face nuzzling her pillow as she burrowed herself deeper into the soft object. Her thick blanket pulled up to her neck, making her bed the warm haven of the night.

Meanwhile, just a few meters behind her, the lights on the hallways flickered open, the light escaping through the area at the bottom of the door. The dim light caused her to stir and open her eyes, squinting through the blurry sight oh her surrounding.

She heard some slight scratching near the door, which let her guard up and turned towards the door, her other hand feeling around for her weapon.

But to her relief.... it was just a letter that slipped itself under the door. She crawled off the bed, picking up the letter, It was similar to the invite letters for new Smashers, except the seal was differently coloured other than the usual red. It must be of significance then.

Her eyes began to scan the words written down.

To those who may concern,

A new season of Super Smash Bros. has yet to come to the public. And in every season, new additions are always expected. You are one of the select few in the present roster to be modified by Sakurai's decision.

All who have recieved this letter are expected to gather at the docks at Smash City. There are no necessary means in bringing valuables, for these modifications are minor.

- Master Hand and Crazy Hand

'I wonder what Sakurai has in store for the new season' she thought. And now that she's awake, she might as well get ready.

She began removing her sleeping attire, she began removing her shirt but then she noticed a faint pink area on her skin. She spotted it as she inspected it from her mirror.

She traced her fingers over it, the smooth surface of that patch of skin that she forgot that was there.

Memories began resurfacing...

Flashback...

"Make sure there's no one left!" A barbaric voice yelled followed by multiple footsteps that belonged to a group of people.

A younger (Name) gasped, hiding behind some shrubbery as she watched as unknown forces marched towards the neighborhood.

When they were out of hiding, she crawled out of her spot as she began to quietly walk away to a safe haven away from the opposers.

She traced the walls of houses with her small frame, glancing to make sure that there were no threats.

'What do I do?' She thought, as she turned around a corner-- What she saw made her blood run cold...

Multiple bodies were scattered along the street, unintended to be discarded and was just left there. Men, women, children.

She was too in shock to notice that someone crept behind.

"YOU!" A hand roughly grabbed by the back of her collar, as she was slightly lifted and thrown to the ground. She screamed as she did so, before her hair was roughly grabbed by someone else.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" The opposing man said, raking in the sight of the child's tearful face. The child reached up and tried to tear away her hair from the other man's grasp but was unable to with her small hands.

Hope is lost, she was caught. It's all over.

"She sure looks like one of 'em." Her captor said he held a dagger and pointed it towards her neck, halting her struggle.

"Yeah, sure belonged to that part of the neighborhood. A/an (L/n) brat, that's for sure."
Thug 1 said, as he grasped her chin roughly. The girl whimpering a bit as she heard her surname.

"The old bastard's gone now. Quite disappointing to not be able to see his face when his daughter joins him in the afterlife."

Thug 2 chuckled "And soon the whole village, which he fought SO hard to protect."

"Hear that kid? You'll be joining Daddy dearest again." Mocked by thug 1, indicating thug 2 to press the dagger harder into her neck.

More images went to her head. Their house was raided by others like them, They didn't hesitate to kill her mother's throat.

She ran as fast as she could, helplessly seeing others in their neighborhood having the same fate. Some of the blood sprayed on her.

She began hyperventilating, gritting her teeth to find her way out. With her nails, she scratched the second thug near the eyes who recoiled back, and left a cut on her neck, she kicked the first in the groin. She ran at her opportunity to escape.

She saw the bridge.

"GET BACK HERE!"

She didn't care whether the bridge was unstable, she had to flee. To her relief, she made it to the end of the bridge. And she saw the goons that followed her.

She gripped the roped that supported the bridge and started jumping continuously, the ripple of the motion causing the men to lose their balance.

Due to the rope's height being so short, Thug 1 fell off the bridge and onto the harsh waters below.

"RIEL!" Thug 2 yelled as he reached out for his friend, watching him fall into the waters, he turned his angry gaze towards the kid, snarling "You're done, kid."

She ran the opposite way. Panting harshly as she tried so hard to keep running, she found an old shack, hopefully there's something she can use.

She found a rock and threw it at the window, breaking the glass. She pulled herself inside, not caring about the torn part of her clothes that was caught by the glass.

She hopped down from the window sill, and turned her gaze away with a small grimace. Dead bodies greeted her like the usual.

She found what she possible could, a heavy book. And a kitchen knife. She climbed on a table and onto the wall shelf.

Readying the thick book, she held it above her head as the doorknob began twisting, as it opened and revealed the same thug that killed her.

She heavily bashed the book at the back of his head, making him grunt and hold his head in pain, only to glance up and see that his target held a knife above him.

She jumped down and screamed at him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Now she's here, in front of the cafeteria doors. She pushed gently to see..

Mario, Link, Ike, Fox, Falco, Marth, King Dedede, Zelda, Bowser, Game and Watch, Ganondorf, Pit, Samus, Wario, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Ness, Wii Fit, Mega Man.