"Tell me what you need. Tell me what you want baby." He says. "I need you. I need you to touch me." I wine. "Where do you want me to touch you Aviana?" I dont say anything. "Here." He touches my neck. I shake my head. "Here." He touches my breast. I shake my head again. "Lower please." He moves his hand lower. "Keep going, please kai!" I continue to beg. "Where do you want me to touch you Aviana. Tell me." He says. I couldnt take it anymore! "I need you touch me. I need you to lick my core! I need to feel you in me. Please Kai." And once I said that, He tore my panties off and attacked my pussy. Sticking his toung in and out of me. He moves to my clit and sucks. I feel him stick a finger in me. I gasp, gripping the bed tightly. "Oh God Kai. Yes!" I yell. "You are so tight my love. Im going to need to stretch you out a bit." He then sticks another in me and I start circling my hips in his mouth. He start to thrust his finger in and out of me. "Oh god, Im going to cum, Kai." I bite my lips. "Cum for me my love. Release." And I do just that. I scream his name while I release in his mouth. He licks me through my high. 

I feel him get up and spread my legs wide. He lines himself up at my entrance and slowly slides the tip in. I gasp. "Fuck you are so tight Aviana." I didnt want him to go slow, I needed him to be in me. So I wrapped my legs aroun him and pushed him all the way in. I scream when I feel him deep in me. "FUCK AVIANA." He grunts. "Please fuck me Kai." and with that said, he starts to thrust in me. Pulling out and then slamming back into me. I feel the bed rock. I dig my nail in his skin while he pouds me. I scream his name. He pulls the tie off my eyes. "I need you to look at me. I need to look in your eyes baby when we come." Oh gadim almost to my edge. "Oh god Kai, im gonna come." He pulls out and flips me over. He pulls my waist so Im now on my hand and knees. He pushed my back down so Im now arched. He slams into me and I scream. He feels so much deeper now. I feel every inch of him. Im biting the bedsheets. "No baby, dont bite the sheets, I want to hear you." I scream and moan. "God I need to come Kai." I yell. "Not yet baby." He says. I hold on a little longer "COME NOW AVAIANA. CUM WITH ME!" And without a second thought, I tighten around him an finally release. I feel him grip my waists hard and release also. He fills me up and then pulls out. I fall stright on my stomach. Out of breath, he falls next to me. We stare at each other and catches our breath. He gets up after awhile and walks to the bathroom and gets a washcloth with warm water. He comes back and washs up. Not being able to move an inch. He cleans me and then himself. He throws it on the ground and climbs into bed. He pulls the blankets back and pulls me next to him. He covers us up and he kisses my forhead.

"So bad for taking it slow huh?" I say. He chucked "Oh well and I dont regret a thing." He says.

"I love you Aviana." 

"I love you Kai."

***************************************

ASHLEY POV

Ethan is laying next to me. We just round and round. Im watching him sleep. I never realize just how much I missed him. The moment I seen him, I knew I needed to be back in his arms. What Aviana said was true. He was the love of my life. But Aviana is the most important person in my life and I would do anything for her. I would sacrifice love, wealth or even my life for her and those kids. I may have left him physically but he was always in my heart and mind. 

"I feel you staring at me." He says in a husky tired voice.

"Sorry." I say and lay next to him.

"Its okay my love. I cant believe your here right now either." He said.

"How did you know I was thinking that." I asked.

"I know you Ashley. I love you." He said.

"Did you ever hate me?" I asked him. He gets up and leans over me so we are face to face. "Ashley, you my love is everything I have every wanted in life. Yes my heart broke when you left me. I was tore up for a long time. I didnt know if you was okay or if you were kidnapped like Aviana. I searched for you, right along with Kai when he was seaching for Aviana. I understand why you left. Aviana needed you. I would do the same for Kai. I just wished you called me once. Called to tell me you were okay and alive. You are the air I breath and I cant survive without you. Im willing to let the past be the past, if you become my future. I wanted to wait til later but I need to do this right now." He gets up and goes to his suitcase and pulls out a small velvet box. He turns to me and gets on one knee. 

"Ashley Alexandrea Ross, Will you make me he happiest man alive and become my wife?" 

I stare at him with tears in my eyes. "Of course, I will marry you Ethan. Oh my god!" I jump into his arms and crash my lips to his. "Now just promise me, you wont ever leave me again. I dont think I will be able to survive if you left me again." He says.

"Im never leaving you again. You are stuck with me now. Remember Fiance?" I say waving the ring in his face.

"Well then, Let me make love to my Fiance."