XIII

Alpha Velaries did not look pleased to have been woken up or maybe it's because he was the one that sent Simone to do this in the first place.

"So then she knocked on the door and she looked like Elise so obviously I let her in," Micah says recounting the events until I had walked in on them, "I asked why she didn't just enter in the first place and she said she didn't know if I was decent which was weird anyway because Elise has seen everything."

I wanted to blush but this wasn't the occasion for it. All the high ranking members of their pack has to be woken up too and bare witness to the sentencing which included Matthew who obviously wasn't asleep before this but made it look like he was.

I had to go this route instead of just killing her myself because she's a member of this pack and we are on their land meaning we have to state our case to kill her. Either way the bitch is dying because how dare you out your hands on what belongs to me.

She was locked in a cage looking very disinterested like she knew she was going to get away with it.

"Then she started to kiss me and I kissed her back, I thought maybe the heat from Elise's mark was starting to kick in hence the randomness." Micah finishes

"What happened when Elise walked in?"Leroy asked

"Once I saw Elise by the door, I had been snapped out of whatever trance she had put me in and I was able to see that the person on top of me wasn't my wife and it was someone else, so I pushed her off me and there on the floor was Simone."

The rest of the pack gasped a little and started whispering viciously, how they have this much energy in the middle of the night is amazing.

"His Majesty mentions that you weren't in the room, where were you Your Majesty?" Leroy questions

"I had gone on a walk with my protector around the halls, then I came back to the image of someone with the same coloured hair on top of my mate." I respond

"I understand Simone's actions of trying to coerce the King into cheating was wrong but is death really the right answer to this?" Alpha Velaries asked me with a bored look and whilst I know this is the wrong thing to do on a regular basis I have a way to win my case.

"Yes whilst the main reason for her sentencing is because the whore thought she could do that." I snap looking at her in the eyes, "Another reason is because she has clearly been consorting with Witches."

This causes an even more loud conversation amongst the crowd and Simone looked more interested in the conversation now, oh she must have forgotten who she's dealing with.

No one knows of our semi treaty with the witches yet and it's still very much against our laws to be in connection with witches.

"Ludicrous." Rekard junior yells

"Actually it's not. How else did she find such a glamour to fool my mate? Werewolves do not ever hold such an ability, she must have had a spell out on her or a potion that was taken which only then leads me to question what type of institution you're running her Alpha?" I say directing my question to Rekard Senior.

He looks at me in the eye as if he's trying to figure me out. This will definitely show him to never underestimate me. No alpha ever likes being undermined about their abilities as an alpha so he's not going to take this lightly.

"One that does things the right way." He responds, "And due to that, I agree with your sentencing."

Simone screams, trying to hold onto the metal bars but getting burned by the silver. "Alpha please! Mercy!" Even that seemed fake.