Prologue.

SEOUL

"You filthy woman, wait...wait till they find you bitch. They will kill you and rape you..and do things to you that would make you regret kidnapping me", the words flew off the man's mouth as he laid on the floor, his arms bloodied and saliva mixed with blood dripping down his chin.

A sinister chuckle left a feminine mouth.

"Oof", she smirked, removing her feet from the table. "What a nasty man", with that she extended her hand. Her trusted henchman Suho placed the gun in her hand and she held it tightly.

Bending forward and placing her elbows on her knees, she observed the man intently.

"Oh my my, look at that attempt to scare me" she said in response to the man glaring at her.

After which there was a long pause.

"Ooh wait. Suho, what does oh my my remind you of..?"

Suho pinched his nose bridge and sighed in exhaustion, knowing very well what was about to follow.

"Oh my my, I've waited all my life...", followed by random mumbling of the Korean lyrics. From the other side Sehun chuckled at the sight of his boss but stopped as he saw Suho glare at him.

The prisoner looked wide eyed, not sure if he was seeing correctly. The leader of one one of Seoul's biggest gangs was singing a kpop song!?

The woman stopped as she looked at the man who was gaping at her in disbelief.

"I get that a lot!"

"What?", the man in chains asked.

"This.. this look", she pointed to his face with her gun. "But I love kpop. Anyway, we got distracted. Now Mason", she referred to him by his name. "Care to confess your wrongdoings?"

The man named Mason scoffed. "Yes I did it, I stole the drugs from your cartel. What about it?"

"Direct", she smirked. "I like it. And why did you do so?"

Mason chuckled, his eyes dark and devoid of any emotions. "I switched sides. Wonho said he'd pay more. So now I am a part of his gang. And you know the treaty bitch. You hurt me and they will come for your necks"

The woman's lips formed an 'o' as she sank back in her seat. She removed her phone as she dialled a number and put it on speaker.

"Will you come for 'my' neck Wonho?", she asked no one in particular.

The man's eyes widened as from the other side a familiar chuckle was heard. Mason knew it was Wonho.

"Boss! Boss...BOSSS", Mason's lips trembled. The reality of being betrayed dawned on him.

"Hello there Mason, I am imagining you lying on the ground helpless and well it would be quite a sight", Wonho said through the phone.

"BOSS YOU SAID I WOULD BE PROTECTED IF I GAVE YOU INFORMATION ON HER BUSINESS! YOU FUCKING PROMISED"

"You fucking promised!!", Wonho shot back repeating the words. "This is a goddamn Mafia business not 5th grade. Pinky promises don't make the cut my friend"

Mason let out a growl followed by screams. He was still in disbelief of the whole situation and his end was evident to him.

"Now Mason, do you not want to know why and how you got played at your game?", the woman asked.

There was a prolonged silence and the only sound was Mason wailing and shaking in fear.

"You know what I don't have the whole day so let me give you an answer as short as your dick. I figured there was a mole inside, stealing my drugs and selling my information. So Wonho helped me find who it was. He put a bounty out promising money and you responded. Simple as that"

"Have mercy, please! PLEASE! I WILL LEAVE THE COUNTRY THIS INSTANCE"

"Oh no honey. Leave the country? What about your kid and wife? Mina I believe is her name. And your son, Hayun? You can't leave them behind"

"PLEASE NOT MY FAMILY! PLEASE THEY ARE INNOCENT", he cried in despair.

"Oh I know they are. I love your kid actually. He's so cute. Sehun showed me his pictures. My ovaries did a thing and I busted a.....a.... YO SEHUN WHAT IS THAT WORD WE SAW ON INSTAGRAM"

"Uwu", the man replied from the back.

"Exactly! I busted an uwu", the woman giggled.

"Please...", was the only word Mason said.

"I have no business with your woman and child", her tone turned cold and hard, all playfulness disappearing. "But you Mason, you broke the one thing I value the most. My loyalty. And you know very well what I do with people who dare to turn against me?"

The sound of a gun cloaking filled the air as the woman stood up. Bending down to meet Mason's level, she lowered her mask.

In his 8 years of knowing her, this is the first time he had seen the woman's face. A gasp left his mouth, at the familiarly distant face looking at him. The dreaded voice finally had a face it belonged to.

"I would have had mercy but now you have seen my face. Leaves me no option", she placed the barrel on his head.

"Call it my good mood or whatever, I will give you a quick death. You were one of my own, too bad you had to stab me in the back"

A gunshot.

Blood splattered from the man's head and tainted the wall behind, which over the years had managed to stay squeaky clean despite the number of people executed in front of it. The woman put her mask back on as she turned to face the others until something caught her attention.

"FUCK! WHO FORGOT TO PUT THE PLASTIC COVER BEHIND??", the woman yelled at everyone at the sight of her white wall being spoiled.

"You shouldn't have shot then. Waited for someone to cover the wall before you
proceed", Suho shrugged his shoulder.

"HEY! What do you mean shouldn't have shot? I was having this intense moment here. You think I should have halted this and sent someone to fetch a plastic cover and seem like a wimp!?! USE YOUR BRAIN SUHO"

"IT WAS CHANYEOL'S JOB", Kai who had just entered snitched. "He forgot to put it"

"PARK FUCKING CHANYEOL", she yelled angrily and stomped out of the room.

From the corridor faint yelling was heard. "CHANYEOL I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU RUB THIS WALL WITH BLEACH UNTIL IT TURNS WHITE AGAIN. AND IF IT DOESN'T, YOU BETTER BE READY TO DRINK THAT BLEACH"

Tao blinked his eyes at this, absolutely in disbelief of the woman. Despite the fact that he had known her for years now, he still couldn't believe it. Was this the same Mafia leader that almost every gang in Seoul dreaded? The only woman leader ever to exist in a business that had been traditionally always dominated by men.

The one that went by the name 'Queen' and led the notorious group called EXO. The face everyone had heard of but never seen.