But, Shin Hana and Lee Hwangyang were wonderful parents. They were caring and loving, no matter what, their loved towards Lee Shinwoo didn't make it feel as if he want related to them. In fact, he felt like he belonged.

Shin Hana held Lee Shinwoo's hands within her own small palm, looking at him with ferociousness in them. "Your father and I love you more than anything. Just know that, my dear child."

"Your mother's right, we both will be here when you need us. Don't hesitate to tell us anything that bothers you, we will always listen and help you." Lee Hwangyang echoed his wife's concerns and repeated his words in a different phrasing.

"I know, Mother and Father." Lee Shinwoo could only smile as he saw their concerns. They must be how real parents would act like.

Lee Shinwoo walked into the camps and tents set up. There were many people coming into the bases, so many that there weren't enough places for them so many had to set up a tent instead. Although it seemed worse, there were still many soldiers patrolling the military base, so that made it better. At this stage, it was still too early for people to have discovered their abilities, so Lee Shinwoo had a head start.

As Lee Shinwoo walked around with a hefty air around him, he looked at all the people walking around. There were many teens and children, some elderly but many were middle-aged. In all the movies that he had watched about zombie apocalypses, they had always been bloody and involved a lot of fighting. Maybe this was also another good thing for him. Since in his last world, he was also a soldier too.

Shin Hana had gone along with Lee Hwangyang to talk about the further plans for military base A and what they were going to do about the zombies. Needless to say, many people had no idea what to do with zombies becoming real life. After all, they had only seen it on TV.

Just then, a tug at his shirt distracted Lee Shinwoo as he looked down. A small girl was holding onto his shirt, sending him an innocent look.

Lee Shinwoo recognized her at once. This was the girl who would grow to become a scientist and help Kim Jiyoung and Min Yongjoon make a cure to save the world. Ji Soyu. She made the cure to save humanity at the age of 14.

 She made the cure to save humanity at the age of 14

(Ji Soyu, 6 years old)

Lee Shinwoo had just affected the future without doing much.

"Mister, do you have anything I can eat?" Ji Soyu said as she lifted her neck to look at Lee Shinwoo, her face slightly pouting.

She was only 6 years old now, her parents had already died from a zombie attack and she had no other family willing to take her in. Lee Shinwoo decided that it would be best for him to get close to her.

Bending his knees, Lee Shinwoo knelt on one knee. With a smile on his face, he asked, "What's your name, little girl? Where's your parents?"

Ji Soyu looked at him with a careful eyes before replying, "My name is Ji Soyu. My parents are gone."