🍎😈Toddler!Lucifer X Reader😈🍎

Start from the beginning

After opening the front door of the hotel for both Charlie and her father, you could have swore that you saw a small child behind her back.
She stood near the door and called for someone to step in front of her.
The person that was called stepped from behind Charlie and in front of her.
You saw a boy maybe by the age of 2 maybe 3, he wore a white and red jumper with some red and black boots, he also wore a white and red jacket with a small apple pin on the front.
Charlie told you everything that happened and that the child in front of her is her father.
She told you as well that she doesn't have any experience with taking care of children, so she asked you for some help.
Well you did take care of your siblings, as you are the older one.
{If you are not, just please pretend.}
You agreed and kneeled down in front of the small child.
You reached your hand towards him and he took it after a small while of hesitation.
You took the small toddler and picked him up and placed him on your hip.
You walked with a stressed-out Charlie that was trailing behind you two.
You cleared your throat and got everyone's attention.
At first everyone started to ask where in hell is Charlie's father but then you and Charlie explained that the toddler in your arms is Lucifer.

{After explaining to everyone}

You were sitting with the toddler on the couch in the living room, you were currently reading a child book to the small toddler.
The toddler was drinking from a small bottle that had some juice in it.
You were about to end reading the book when you notice fat nuggets on the floor.
You forgot that Angel took nuggets with him to the hotel.
The toddler notices nuggets as well and started to make grabby hands towards the piggy.
You placed the book and the bottle on the small coffee table, you placed the toddler on the floor and sat down as well.
You grabbed fat nuggets and placed him in your lap, the toddler pet the small pig in your lap and started to giggle when nuggets started to make small oink sound.
You didn't notice when Angel started to walk in to the living room.
He saw that you and the toddler were playing with nuggets and smiled at the small sign.
He walked towards you, the toddler and nuggets.
He called after you and said a small hello before sitting down beside you.
You said a small hello back before turning your attention back to the toddler.

{Small time skip}

You and Angel said a small goodbye when he and nuggets left.
The toddler, on the other hand, didn't like it because he started to cry while you tried to stop him from crying.
You gave him some food after he stopped crying and tried to rock him to sleep while singing a small lullaby.
Once again you didn't notice when someone walk into the living room, and this time it was Alastor.
He heard someone sing and wanted to compliment them for singing so well.
After walking into the living room, he noticed that you were the one singing and tried calmly and quietly walk toward you and the now sleeping toddler.
He sat down beside you and as quietly as he could said a small hello, before complimenting your singing.
You thanked him before taking a small blanket and placing it on the small toddler.
After talking with Alastor for a while, you walked with the still sleeping toddler in your hands to Charlie's office.
You knocked at the door before hearing a small 'come in', you opened the door and walked in.
You closed the door behind you and gave Charlie a small smile before walking towards her desk.
You saw many, many papers on the desk that were scattered everywhere on the desk.
You sat down on the other chair that was there, and started to talk to Charlie about the whole situation.
She told you that until her father is back to normal, she asked if you could still take care of the toddler, you said a small yes and that you will help her in any way possible.
She was happy that you wanted to help her and thanked you before standing up and giving you a small hug while trying not to wake the toddler up.
She told you that you could stay in one of the hotel room, you said a small thank you before taking the keys to one of the rooms.